Random UI improvements [UI mod]

this is great, you're an absolute chad.

Messed around with this a bit in sandbox, very awesome mod!

i Flagged this mod coz it sounds too good to be true

all is good, but EasyReclaim broke my default reclaim button, i cant use it from keyboard, i saw hotkeys on the bar, but i cant use it from keyboards, if i use mouse all is ok. hoy to fix it? and when i deleted mod, hotkeys still in F1 panel.

@m00nshiner there is reclaim fix mod for those situations, use it once and it will fix reclaim order

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@mr-skill-issue thanks for such a quick response, I got acquainted with your mods, and I managed to fix everything. Thanks

Has anyone ever used the move patrol order feature in the base game on purpose (that this mod fixes lol)

@veteranashe said in Random UI improvements [UI mod]:

Has anyone ever used the move patrol order feature in the base game on purpose (that this mod fixes lol)

Yes, I used it on purpose, way back when, back before I used a keyboard shortcut to set up patrols. That was a thing that I did a very long time ago. It was easier than clicking on the patrol icon to set up a patrol.

I just right click to create a patrol, so i don't need a hotkey for that and the mod can't remove that functionality anyway.🤷

I am not sure that this mod's reclaim ability is responsible, but at one point during a game, I could only reclaim things and could not order anything else. Although, when it broke, the cursor icon did not have the green outline this mod uses. It was like this: when a unit is selected, if I hover the cursor above another unit, it changes to the default reclaim icon, and I can only reclaim; right click and ESC do nothing. I did change my E to this mod's reclaim before that happened.

99.9% guaranteed that this mod is responsible for that. Luckily, we're integrating it and re-implement it entirely. You can see that here: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4705/upcoming-developers-patch

And you can already give it a spin too, on the FAF Develop game type

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Thx Strogo

This post is deleted!

Does this mod still works? Easyreclaim not working for me 😕

Check the latest changelogs; all these mods were deprecated, some features implemented, some not.

Jip's last post in this same thread point you to it.

Easy reclaim wasn`t implement. Can anyone fix this mod or seperate to make easyreclaim work again? This new patch didnt add this feature and made collision. I loved this mod so much.

i really like this mod, can anyone fix it?

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

What part are you missing?

I miss the hard move feature from the RUI mod. Spamming move commands close by without accidently converting those to a patrol command is pretty good. Especially useful e.g. dodge T1 arties with ACU or backward micro a Megalith.

We're working on that one - the logic is all in place. We're just need to attach it to a hotkey.