Random UI improvements [UI mod]

yes, im just warning the others, also it might be annoying and sometimes forgettable to keep toggling it until you get used to it mb

Yep. That's why I added special cursors for each mode. 2 for reclaim and 1 for hard move. Left mouse button also disables HardMove btw.

Also I forgot to mention in start post that TML order can also be tweaked so it's placed only on the ground. But there should be 2 versions of it for sure, because sometimes you just zooming out and casually clicking enemy mexes with tml and it's very handy when orders snap to mexes.

Anyway, if someone want to use it now as default, just change 14 line in this file 'Mods\RUI\hook\lua\ui\game\commandmode.lua' to:

local selectTolerance = {RULEUCC_Attack = true, RULEUCC_Nuke = true, RULEUCC_Tactical = true}

this is great, you're an absolute chad.

Messed around with this a bit in sandbox, very awesome mod!

i Flagged this mod coz it sounds too good to be true

all is good, but EasyReclaim broke my default reclaim button, i cant use it from keyboard, i saw hotkeys on the bar, but i cant use it from keyboards, if i use mouse all is ok. hoy to fix it? and when i deleted mod, hotkeys still in F1 panel.

@m00nshiner there is reclaim fix mod for those situations, use it once and it will fix reclaim order

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@mr-skill-issue thanks for such a quick response, I got acquainted with your mods, and I managed to fix everything. Thanks

Has anyone ever used the move patrol order feature in the base game on purpose (that this mod fixes lol)

@veteranashe said in Random UI improvements [UI mod]:

Has anyone ever used the move patrol order feature in the base game on purpose (that this mod fixes lol)

Yes, I used it on purpose, way back when, back before I used a keyboard shortcut to set up patrols. That was a thing that I did a very long time ago. It was easier than clicking on the patrol icon to set up a patrol.

I just right click to create a patrol, so i don't need a hotkey for that and the mod can't remove that functionality anyway.🤷

I am not sure that this mod's reclaim ability is responsible, but at one point during a game, I could only reclaim things and could not order anything else. Although, when it broke, the cursor icon did not have the green outline this mod uses. It was like this: when a unit is selected, if I hover the cursor above another unit, it changes to the default reclaim icon, and I can only reclaim; right click and ESC do nothing. I did change my E to this mod's reclaim before that happened.

99.9% guaranteed that this mod is responsible for that. Luckily, we're integrating it and re-implement it entirely. You can see that here: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4705/upcoming-developers-patch

And you can already give it a spin too, on the FAF Develop game type

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Thx Strogo

This post is deleted!

Does this mod still works? Easyreclaim not working for me 😕

Check the latest changelogs; all these mods were deprecated, some features implemented, some not.

Jip's last post in this same thread point you to it.

Easy reclaim wasn`t implement. Can anyone fix this mod or seperate to make easyreclaim work again? This new patch didnt add this feature and made collision. I loved this mod so much.

i really like this mod, can anyone fix it?

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

What part are you missing?

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned