Weekly Discussion #4 - Sexiest Unit

In comparison to the commanders, the tech 3 main battle units show a great deviation in artificial machine warfare to the original commander, but The Brick is the largest and most demonstrative of a war machine. Out of all designs this one maximizes physical defense. It has a barrel-less weapon, sensors (no windows), has 4 legs with better balance, submersible capability to hide (sealed from the elements too), anti torpedo and anti submarine defense, height to attack from range, and important mechanical joints protected under the large armored turret.

When I saw Brackman emerge from the water in the campaign with that giant, articulated robot, it woke something deep inside me...

Cybran acu for sure. Maybe corsairs

Seraphim units mostly with their shiny silver apparence (sera BS are just gasm)

@magge said in Weekly Discussion #4 - Sexiest Unit:

UEF T3 Battleship (Summit Class) - Seeing that unit in action with his tremendous firepower and range is just majestic.

Can’t agree more. Also the UEF COM is very cool in my eyes.

Ilshies for the win, just love the cute chicken appearance

FAF Website Developer

@magge said in Weekly Discussion #4 - Sexiest Unit:

UEF T3 Battleship (Summit Class) - Seeing that unit in action with his tremendous firepower and range is just majestic.

Excellent choice. I would go for the Summit as well

The Bismarck dreadnought is even sexier though, but it's a modded unit (blackops).

Check out my maps here:

Madness 1 - 10

https://forum.faforever.com/topic/480/h-master-s-maps

Something about the seraphim and cybran commanders just hits different

@terminal man of culture

FAF Website Developer

Seraphim tml

UEF T3 Battleship (Summit Class), just brilliant.

UEF T2 Cruiser (Governor Class) is very sexy though.

Come on now let's be serious02ecc210-71d6-4237-bcb4-d3ea48d20da4-image.png

Doesn't it have the sexiest legs ???
At the time of release, i remember thinking "nice this one is like the dope tripods in Half Life 2 !". What a better way to cleanse the city of your opponent but with giant guns on long legs ?

(but i'll have to admit, the crunchy sound of the fatboy, the mavor and the submit are all pretty dope, but that's more about the sound than the looks)

soothsayer

profile picture credits to petric

Summit, it's a correct throw back to WW2 battle ships.

All used navy looks good too

Самый the best unit в faf это Titan, хорошая детализация, высокая fire power и мобильность! Перезарядка shields очень быстра, что позволяет быстро возвращать и fighting!

The mavor. Its sex appeal is through the roof. it shoots its 'load' across the map and lands on your face.

Still waiting for @Giebmasse to post his sexy GC!

I wasn't going to, but you made me do it.
alt text

So many beautiful units I don't think I can pick.

But i would like to highlight the beauty and creativity of the Seraphim air staging phacility and its animations when recieving multiple interceptors.

@giebmasse

She's thicc she's fucking thicc oh my god she thicc

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u