Need UI Mod? Let me know

@aulex said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

@aulex said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

Can you make a UI mod that adds the sheesh sound effect to chat like a chat taunt. Can you also make it audible to all players if they have the UI mod, similar to the emoticon mod.
Here is a sample sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgT6XABqS5Y

I'm so sad this opportunity was passed up on.

Hey Aulex, that a sound thing which I don't have much understanding how to do and more relavently. I just don't have much time for modding anymore beyond simple things and scta mods

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

Ok here is my request, i want a mod that notifys you when an enemy acu is scouted and maybe leaves a marker at rach acus last known location. Is this possible to made?

@sprouto
you can not guard soil. you need unit.

@Broker You are correct -it's the Assist order you want, it works on ground, causing the air units to swirl around the point randomly, engaging units in the same fashion as patrol.

maybe you can create an addon for Add automatic backward travel for the megalith.
like this
Снимок.PNG

or

addition for setting an attack priority after creating a unit. built a fatboy, the priority settings for attacking experimental units were automatically applied.

It used to be, you could set attack priority on a factory, the same way you would set it on a unit. And then all units coming out of the factory would have that attack priority set.

I don't know why that was taken away. It was a useful feature.

@arma473 but if you need different priorities for different units. what to do?
for Percival some, and for AA others.
Or you built a fatboy and the priorities were automatically set to the experimental ones. you don't have to press a button. it is very convenient.

@broker said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

Or you built a fatboy and the priorities were automatically set to the experimental ones. you don't have to press a button. it is very convenient.

You're a troll so I don't take you seriously, but:

If I want all the units coming out of my factory to have default priority, I would leave the factory alone, or I would set it to "default" priority, which is an option in advanced target priorities.

This post is deleted!

@arma473 said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

@broker said in Need UI Mod? Let me know:

You're a troll so I don't take you seriously, but:

If I want all the units coming out of my factory to have default priority, I would leave the factory alone, or I would set it to "default" priority, which is an option in advanced target priorities.

what are the standard priorities ?????
I wrote about different priorities for different units.

Besides. I wrote to the creator of the post, not you.

A free cam mod.

Currently there is a big problem when looking from bottom to up will screw up the camera a lot.

FAF is having a big potential for cinematic shots and the best addition for it - would be to unlock the camera from bumping into all sorts of terrain, or, just letting it to be controlled by keyboard entirely, like a noclip feature.

I cant explain how much less stress any movie makers for this game will go through.

@kaapalkeens Look for Jip's cinematic mod (needs dear windowing to work). It's wonderful!

FAF = Femboy Alliance Forever

@femboy as far as I used that mod with all the scripting it has - I did not find an actual free cam I was talking about,

Jip's cinematic mod dedicated to creating a camera movements pre-set on the motions (like a keyframe animations). But not dedicated to solving main issue Im having - Clipping to all sorts of terrain to look from bottom to up.

As far Cinematic Mod is good - but thats not what Im looking for.