Firey Explosions mod FAF

@ZBC thanks. an error occurred during the decompressing process.

Wish we could use this ranked!

@zbc said in Firey Explosions mod FAF:

It's been a while! The latest version is here, fixing an issue where some units might not spawn wreckage properly after death (like CZAR)
Firey Explosion Mod FAF.7z

firey-explosion-mod-faf.jpg

@nomads Oddly enough, I'm also using one of the 7zip distributions (Nana zip) to package the files. May be questions of network caused the uploaded files to be corrupted. I will repackage and upload them.

@nomads Now please try it again.

THX ๐Ÿ™‚

As far as i understand this mod is completely graphic and no balance change? Can this be flagged as ranked? As dumb as it sounds, i have no interest in playing it if its unranked, as also most people wont join

@nuggets Who cares? I just do what I can, not for anyone in particular.

It looks like my translation software translated your words less than kindly(fxxk Baidu), so please accept my apologies if I misunderstood you.

@zbc Nuggets is tying to help spread your mod. If itโ€™s ranked a lot more people will get to use it. Thatโ€™s up to faf mods/admins from the sounds of it. Mod looks good!

@exselsior Oh, looks like I misunderstood him. Since I'm not from an English-speaking country, I had to use translation software to communicate with you all, which may have led to some misunderstandings, for which I apologize.

This post is deleted!

@nuggets said in Firey Explosions mod FAF:

As far as i understand this mod is completely graphic and no balance change? Can this be flagged as ranked? As dumb as it sounds, i have no interest in playing it if its unranked, as also most people wont join

@IndexLibrorum do your thing!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@nuggets That's more a @MadMax thing, since it's related to mods and maps ๐Ÿ˜›

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

@ZBC
Hey ZBC,
thank you so much for your hard Work to bring the classic Firey Explosions Mod to FAF.
Looking forward for upcoming Updates and you own Explosion Mod in the future.
Keep Up the good Work.
Best regards
CDRMV