Mines?

Am I the only one who thinks this game needs mines?

Hrmmmm... That does sounds interesting.... Placed by engineers?
Although, hover units get an free buff.

No, we don't need even more defensive options

We already have walking mines

Well, how about Offensive mines then šŸ˜›
An air unit that drop mines could be interesting.. It would create area denial for both teams, so the mines don't distinguish between friendly or enemy.

As far as Iā€™m aware, isnā€™t the ā€œno new unitsā€ policy still in effect? I know the Aeon T3 Shield Disruptor is being transferred to the Cybrans but thatā€™s not really a whole new unit

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

@thewheelie I want them to be able to dig into the ground and become even more invisible. God knows they don't walk well to their target half of the time, even with the changes made to their pathing.

@zeldafanboy said in Mines?:

As far as Iā€™m aware, isnā€™t the ā€œno new unitsā€ policy still in effect? I know the Aeon T3 Shield Disruptor is being transferred to the Cybrans but thatā€™s not really a whole new unit

They settled for keeping the disruptor and adding a new unit to the cybs, I believe.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

@indexlibrorum said in Mines?:

@thewheelie I want them to be able to dig into the ground and become even more invisible. God knows they don't walk well to their target half of the time, even with the changes made to their pathing.

Give them a sam and omni too btw

chat can we give fire beetles a 30 second looming area of fire damage? like 500 damage per second for nice area denial

@elhooo_oood said in Mines?:

Well, how about Offensive mines then šŸ˜›
An air unit that drop mines could be interesting.. It would create area denial for both teams, so the mines don't distinguish between friendly or enemy.

This, but without friendly fire

@elhooo_oood said in Mines?:

Although, hover units get a free buff.

Not if the mines are proximity-activated

@ftxcommando said in Mines?:

Give them a sam and omni too btw

That would be Starcraft 2 widow "mine" (mines that shoot missiles and can reach the skies; they also walk on command)

@waffelznoob That's essentially the mercy now huh.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

@thewheelie said in Mines?:

We already have walking mines

i feel personally attacked.

I have a walking mine with omni

I can use it clear out all the reclaim in the middle of Setons

It also has overcharge