BlackOpsFAF-Unleashed only for FAF v24

@BattleshipOni can you share me the configuration of your games, and the game logs with the errors in it?

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

game_20267393.log
game_20265653.log
game_20265635.log
game_20265626.log
game_20265554.log
game_20265540.log

This is a game with errors that I've done just now as well as rest of logs during the last 24 hours.

P.S. I am new with FAF bug rerports so please excuse me 🙂

As for configuration: Just a test match with 3 Black Ops related mods, (Black Ops itself, EX units and Commander module system).

P.S.2. - Is there any other way to show "configuration of your games"?

P.S.3. - Is the "client.log" necessary for the cause?

The game logs have everything in it that I need. Found a few errors I wasn't aware of, I'll look into it for you and then Uveso can release that

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip Thank you, it is much appreciated.

P.S. I forgot to tell that engineering station of UEF is affected as well, but only if it was build the first time during the game, but only after the bugged Goliath, drone just "explodes" the moment station is complete.

Any unit type that wasn't been build before Goliath construction during the match will be broken.

@uveso

Hi Uveso,sorry for my bad Englishi.
Most of the UEF ground experimental units don't work: their legs don't move, their weapons don't fire. At the same time, the AEON-EXPERIMENTAL air carrier will not have a unfold animation when switching fire mode. I remember in the original MOD, when it switched fire mode it expanded to a really cool ground attack mode.

Hello, @uveso It would seem that problem yet persists as it is with a person above so here is some additional feedback from me.
game_20289769.log
game_20289629.log
game_20289935.log (during this test game froze permanently)

@jip @uveso
BUG report:Most of the UEF ground experimental units don't work: their legs don't move, their weapons don't fire. At the same time, the AEON-EXPERIMENTAL air carrier will not have a unfold animation when switching fire mode.(C:\Users\asus\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\mods\BlackOpsFAF-Unleashed\hook\units\UAA0310)(ability name:Planetary Cleansing Mode

@jip @Uveso
HI, I've been through several rounds of testing. I think the blackops MOD and totalmayhem mods seem to be in conflict with each other. When I started blackops, a lot of units in totalmayhem were not working properly. But the blackops mod itself seems to have problems, I used the latest version of FAF and blackops mod alone, and found that UEF's experimental assault robot did not work properly at all, his feet did not walk, and the weapon did not fire.

Thanks for all the reports!

We are working on it.
(The Black Ops Mods will be fixed first.)

@uveso
Thanks for your work!

@uveso Much appreciated!

@uveso

Hello friends. 🙂

I'm not sure what happened, but all of a sudden, you can't build hydro generators with BlackOps Unleashed turned on. 😄

To recreate, just play a game with BlackOps unleashed on, and spit that first engie out. Hydro cannot be built with hotkeys, and isn't visible on the build UI.

8fdf07da-6dbf-46a3-9bbf-c1e978b43e87-image.png

@uveso ey for some reason the link isnt working.

@Doompants
yes you are right, looks like the unit hook is not working.

@MiniHans
Just checked the link in the frist post and its working.
Maybe you have set your browser to not accept http pages (only HTTPs ?)

Not sure if there is anything new in the following logs, but I've had:

• Blackops Experimentals not firing, sliding across the battle field
  • Sim "crashes" where the game still lives and responds, but units stopped moving completely, nothing would build etc.

Logs:
Blackops+Total Mayhem +rando others
game_20507307.log

Blackops+rando others
game_20506771.log
game_20500668.log

@Karrok

Thanks for the report and the logs!

Hello there, I bring some new logs just in case and also a question: Ones the errors fixed shall it be seen as a new version of BlackOps in Mod page of a client or should I download it manualy from GitHub?

P.S. Thank you for the good workgame_20557422.log

@battleshiponi

If Uveso updates the mod to fix some of these errors, there will be a new version in the mod vault. You may need to manually uninstall the old version and reinstall it from the vault (2 clicks :D) but there should be no need to go to github.

@doompants I see, thank you for the responds!

Update 21.Aug.2023 (v24)

Fixes by Uveso:

• fixed an issue where drones where able to target non unit entities

Fixes by Jip:

• Unit bel0402 (Experimental Assault Bot) fixed issue with drones
  • Unit uas0401 (Experimental Battleship) fixed issue with drones
  • Unit bsl0401 (Experimental Hover Tank) fixed issue with drones

Fixes by Balthazar:

• Unit xsb1102 (Hydrocarbon Power Plant) was not buildable on tech 1
  • Unit urb1102 (Hydrocarbon Power Plant) was not buildable on tech 1
  • Unit uab1102 (Hydrocarbon Power Plant) was not buildable on tech 1
  • Unit ueb1102 (Hydrocarbon Power Plant) was not buildable on tech 1