BlackOpsFAF-Unleashed only for FAF v24

@uveso You and your team have been working hard,thanks!

Hi there Uveso! I also want to report some problems with BlackOps FaF ExUnits, the UEF T3 Submarine (Seawolf) is not working properly, when it surfaces, you can hear the shooting sound, but there are no projectiles (also with the torpedoes as well), so now its unusable. Also some problems with the UEF T3 Torpedo launcher "Harpoon" in BrewLAN, when built on land it works properly, but when built in the seabed, it cannot attack, at least subs. Thanks and Cheers!

@mrphalanx said in BlackOpsFAF-Unleashed only for FAF v24:

I also want to report some problems with BlackOps FaF ExUnits, the UEF T3 Submarine (Seawolf) is not working properly, when it surfaces, you can hear the shooting sound, but there are no projectiles (also with the torpedoes as well), so now its unusable.

Issues with BlackOpsFAF-EXUnits should be reported in its own thread: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/354

Also some problems with the UEF T3 Torpedo launcher "Harpoon" in BrewLAN, when built on land it works properly, but when built in the seabed, it cannot attack, at least subs.

Uveso currently has no involvement in BrewLAN as that is still under development by Balthazar, so those issues should be reported here: https://github.com/The-Balthazar/BrewLAN/issues

@MrPhalanx

i checked unit EES0301 Seawolf (UEF Advanced Tactical Submarine)
and it looks to me normal.

Can you do me a favor and check the unit with only BlackOpsFAF-EXUnits enabled?
Maybe another mod is interfering here.

In case of the BrewLAN unit you need to ask Balthazar.

@MostLostNoob
lol, i wish i read your post first 😄
Perfect answer, thanks !

@uveso Thank you Uveso for your quick answer, well the problem was in my side, because just ONE (actually totally useless) MOD messed up the whole stuff ,but thankfully I found it and removed, now everything works properly. Actually i like to tinker a bit inside the Lua files, but I'm even worse than a rookie, so i only doing it for myself X)

Anyway regards: Mr. P.

And also just one question. Who manage the Extreme/Xtreme Wars MOD? Because for me that's also a staple MOD, but now it seems a little broken, as I noticed, a few units not working well, I think mostly Cybran ones (I always play with UEF, but the CPU Cybrans still using a few units what not working properly...). Even a few other users wrote down the same problem in the MODS review tab...

@mrphalanx said in BlackOpsFAF-Unleashed only for FAF v24:

And also just one question. Who manage the Extreme/Xtreme Wars MOD? Because for me that's also a staple MOD, but now it seems a little broken, as I noticed, a few units not working well, I think mostly Cybran ones (I always play with UEF, but the CPU Cybrans still using a few units what not working properly...). Even a few other users wrote down the same problem in the MODS review tab...

These are the Mods that Uveso is so graciously maintaining to keep working with the updates to FAF:

https://forum.faforever.com/topic/364/updated-mods-for-faf-and-vanilla-steam

A link to the appropriate forum thread for each mod is included in the first post.

For any other mods, please use the search feature to find the appropriate thread.