Cybran Strats should get slowed while stealthed

Micro will be so easy XD

If you're gonna do strats you should do cybran asfs as well for consistency...

Yeah this could easily be extended to all Cybran T3 ait, but for this mod I've tried to keep it minimal

It's impossible. Players who play a lot in the air are used to turning on stealth on automatic, without even thinking. And then they complain that they have become so slow. It is difficult to wean this behavior.

@deribus

If only one faction had a speed toggle on their ASF for turn micro... that would not change the balance in the way you think it would

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

Stealth is powerful because you can send strats very close to enemy base undetected, nerfing speed does nothing about it. People will just disable stealth before the bombing run.

I'd rather buff other air than nerf the fun part of cyb air

Give Asfs Jammers, actually what I think be cool do a rework of broadswords and restorers to be viabler or something ai dunno

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

You should make the ceiling of the stealth aircraft lower but have the same speed. Is it a semi realistic approach to it and might be easier to shoot at.

Is a height of a flown aircraft changeable in Supcom?

Yes, it is. We can change that live too.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@veteranashe said in Cybran Strats should get slowed while stealthed:

You should make the ceiling of the stealth aircraft lower but have the same speed. Is it a semi realistic approach to it and might be easier to shoot at.

Is a height of a flown aircraft changeable in Supcom?

So that AA will hit the terrain xD, like PD?

How about when stealth is turned on, it uses more fuel.

Never Fear, A Geek is Here!

@thecore said in Cybran Strats should get slowed while stealthed:

How about when stealth is turned on, it uses more fuel.

How much more? I've played 5000+ games, but haven't seen out-of fuel strats in more than 2...

They are usually just a single-use unit anyway.

@jcvjcvjcvjcv that's funny, it should slow down and raise up over the terrain making it easier to hit though

when will the cybran oppression end

Vault Admin / Creative Team / Map Guru