WD #3 - Ridiculous Balance Ideas

Unfortunately for @Tagada, you have become the new Balance Lead. You go crazy with your newfound power and come up with some of the most ridiculous and unbalanced ideas to shake up the game. What do you have in store for us?

In order to avoid lazy "I give Mantis 100x hp and a monkey laser" type posts, you aren't allowed to make changes to any of the following stats:

• Mass, Energy, or build time costs
  • Mass/Energy generation
  • Build power
  • HP
  • DPS
  • Speed
  • Weapon range

As per usual, I'll abuse the fact that I make these to go first, and suggest that Zthuees are now direct fire

Flares are invisible and have removed hitbox

The embodiment of depression...

When a brick dries several mantis spawn crawl out of it

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Commander upgrades stack.
I want my cloak telemazer.
Or even better my t2 gun com.
(also should be able to build with my t3 com while shooting the laser)

I keep hoping for the day when Cybran T3 engineers/Sacus can build Salems on land like tiny experimentals

Fatboys would be toast

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

ASF moved to t1

Strats are shooting with nuclear bombs

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

ACUs can shoot and OC air units.

This post is deleted!

Always thought the exp chicken should get egg laying instead of the megalith. So...
Ilshavoh become ythotha on vetting up.
Ythotha can lay eggs like a megalith that spawns ilshavoh.

Nobody uses the mobile factory aspects of units except for maybe T3 aircraft carriers. I would allow Fatboys to construct units whole moving for example, and buff Megalith buildrate

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

More fuel for t1 air

Sorry for my English. I use translator

Remove Cybran frigate radar and make Moles amphibious.

When units vet, they get LARGER

I’ll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HB4viGvzfU

Add the Bismarck dreadnought, from the Blackops mod to the game.

Check out my maps here:

Madness 1 - 10

https://forum.faforever.com/topic/480/h-master-s-maps

There will be weather seasons from now on.

Winter comes with snow avalanche passing throw the map. Spring smelts it and creates rivers which sweeps everything away in his way. Summer will drain rivers and seas. Autumn comes with a tornado.

the most ridiculous take of them all:

give sparky t2 build suite

(I'm an idiot and misread the prompt, so going to completely change my post. and leave the original at the bottom marked out.)

Allow the harbinger to use the sacrafice ability that all the engineers can do, with the cost of the harbinger it would make it a real strategy when you have large armies of harbs to use half of them to get a gc out quickly.

Give the Aurora a 50HP shield. I know it'll never happen but I love the idea of it the more I think of it. give it the ability to survive t1 bombers and make the faction consistent having every main battle unit feature a personal shield (obsidian and harbs being the other main battle units.)