SupremeCommander printed models

ooooo, me want

why dont you sell them?
you could make some bucks, and maybe expand in other games to get more market or is that illegal?

Ahwassa is amazing!

@kdrafa91 said in SupremeCommander printed models:

why dont you sell them?
you could make some bucks, and maybe expand in other games to get more market or is that illegal?

It would be incredibly illegal and FAF would need to close any public thread/talks about selling unlicensed stuff like that on its platforms.

Wow, these are amazing. I'd love to have one! Just another reason to get myself a 3D printer...

"You wouldn't download an ACU....."

Holy shit that Salem is as big as my cat and probably twice as heavy

alsmost hollow inside

This is so awesome!

My version of the Galactic Colossus. Designed for 2 colour printing in dark/white filament.
Legs are somewhat pose-able. Small range of movement. This came out at 35cm tall.

CGTrader - search "Galactic Colossus" with the quotes

GC1.jpg GC2.jpg GCman1.jpg

Shut up and take my money!

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

10/10 now that's a robot vacuum I'd buy.

@prosta please stop you’re making me want to blow money on a 3d printer and I have no space for one

On a more serious note, that is awesome.

@prosta ... Those paw prints on the GC 'claws'.

Reminder that the GC is a fursuit.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

So Warhammer FAF?:P You nerds, i love you<3

You fool, what have you done? Now that you’ve brought these units into the real world, it’s only a matter of time until ISIS gets its hands on a Megalith.

Good example of what happens when FAF players don’t play the campaign first and don’t learn the lessons Dr. Brackman had to offer.

those are very cool

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.