@D4rkstalker This is a great mod. Thanks for keeping it updated.
Has anybody given DLSS5's neural rendering a shot on 32-bit classic games (like SCFA) lately?
https://github.com/jlrouzies-fr/DLSS5-Feeder







@D4rkstalker This is a great mod. Thanks for keeping it updated.
Has anybody given DLSS5's neural rendering a shot on 32-bit classic games (like SCFA) lately?
https://github.com/jlrouzies-fr/DLSS5-Feeder







name = "All Faction Quantum Gate"
uid = "8b2d7222-e15d-42d5-9c4d-29e9fff00002"
version = 2
copyright = "None"
description = "Quantum Gates will build engineers drones and SCU of all FOUR factions. Created by jayTAC"
@D4rkstalker Thanks for the MOD, I've tried it.
Here are the special effects from the Sanctuary Shattered Sun demo attached.


@CpaHb said in Sudden desynchronization during the game:
Thanks for sharing. These tips are really helpful.
The helper programs I rely on the most are Process Lasso and DXVK—they've solved a ton of issues for me.
FAF's made it this far, which isn't easy. So, thanks to you, and even to those here who've caught some flak from you—at least it keeps the place lively.
After all, SCFA is one of the few classic RTS games I've still got on my computer.
@CpaHb said in Sudden desynchronization during the game:
YEP!!!! I DID IT!!!! without replacing my CPU ))
Congratulations.!
If it's convenient, could you consider sharing your experience?
@SYSTEM_FAILURE said in Visual bug Red and black diagonal stripes when zoomed in:
I will see if I can share the logs when it next happens.
The statement has been verified.
for example: faf_coop_operation_overlord_surth_velsok.v0000





@Nomander Thank you for your kind response. I suggest not setting such rigorous program logic for this enjoyable mod. It would be better to set a switch to give players the choice,
or to strictly restrict it only for the ranked match mode. This way, it maintains both rigor and fun.
This unit functions normally in fa patch v3829, but encounters issues in v3831.


@magge Thanks.
1.Based on my personal experience with DXVK, I still insist that DXVK can indeed alleviate memory overflow issues. Welcome everyone to try it out.
INFO: Sim crashed hard in DoSimBeat(): bad allocation
DEBUG: Session time: 00:35:31 Game time: 00:17:54 Heap: -1.360G / 1.519G
2.LOUD project is very good. It seems to have its own compatible mod ecosystem. I have tried LOUD's latest v7.32, and I still feel more comfortable playing in FAF.
When loading more than ten mods,the 40km map can be completed smoothly with DXVK on my pc, but the 80km map usually crash.





DXVK (DirectX Vulkan Wrapper) can indeed alleviate memory overflow issues in certain games by optimizing memory management and resource loading strategies, particularly when running 32-bit applications on the Windows platform, where the effect is particularly noticeable.
doitsujin/dxvk#Public#Version 2.7.1
https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/releases
About multi monitors,I think it may not be a problem with your mod, but rather with the player's hardware configuration and system settings.At present, I feel that everything is ok while using version 8.
V8 has been tested under dual screen conditions, and the display mod is normal regardless of left-right, and up-down.


Conclusion for reference:
Take care of yourself, good night
unable to add commands, related to Windows system permissions?
After the instruction is added, it's okay
thank you very much.

Preset = 'strogo1_1',
This command doesn't seem to be automatically added