The game crashes sometimes

The game crashes sometimes in sudden moments, there are games that I can play without any crashes and everything works perfect from start to end of the game, but there are games in which the game screen freezes, I can't move anything and I have to kill the process with the task manager.

The game was a lobby without mods, a vanilla game

My friends say that they can move the camera but it's like the game is paused.

What could be the cause of this?
I attach the .log of the game in case it is useful
game_22294450.log

The only error I can spot is:

debug: Loading module: /units/uel0106/uel0106_script.lua
warning: Error running OnRelease script in <deleted object>: ...mdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\button.lua(119): Game object has been destroyed
         stack traceback:
         	[C]: in function `Play'
         	...mdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\button.lua(119): in function <...mdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\button.lua:112>

But I doubt it is related to the crash, because the game still continues for several minutes.

Can you enable the debugger, reproduce the crash and post new logs?

38f5461e-908b-4e1f-80b7-166007582161-image.png

@magge I'm having a similar sort of thing. Game just randomly freezes and freezes entire PC. Also i am unable to enable this FAF debugger

Screenshot 2024-04-16 202426.png

Screenshot 2024-04-16 202516.png

@ysomanyratstho Additionally this was my log from the game that recently froze

game_22297418.log

Thanks

If you can not enable debugger, that seems related to your security setting or/and user account permission.

Unfortunately, I can not see any crash related error in your log @ysomanyratstho - Please fix the debugger-thing and reproduce the crash.

But I see quite a lot info: Minimized true in the log which indicates tabbing out AFAIK. In case you alt+tab and are using exclusive full-screen instead window-mode, then it can crash, the game-engine just hates that. I would suggest using Borderless Mode if that should be the case.

@magge Thanks for your suggestion. The crashes appear to have been related to some old and now defunct mods that I was using. I've since disabled them and haven't had a crash yet (albeit not much time has elapsed since this change). But as of now it seems to be fine.

I will try the debugger thing also.

Hi Magge, I activated what you said and played until the game crashes, and here it is.

Again, it happened in the middle of a game that was going completely normal, only about 5 minutes into the game.
1v1, no SIM mods.
This is the last log
game_22338173.log

I also share with you this one in case it is useful(The previous log)
game_22338159.log
As I mentioned before, the game freezes, in the task manager it appears as "Not responding".

Thanks for the logs - The only stuff I can spot is the following:

159b3cd4-60b7-4c2f-87c8-3a36711dd5cf-image.png

But it happens quite a few minutes before the crash, so I am unsure if the UI mod "ranges" is related or just random noise.

Unfortunately, I do not see any other error in the log, that could be responsible for the crash - Maybe someone else sees something.

Can you disable all UI mods as well and try to reproduce the crash again?