Time to move on!

After Being a part of the FAF Community and going on 13 Years of being here pretty much from the start of FAFs existence, it's time for me to part ways for a while. Throughout my journey here I've met and talked with many people which has helped me grow in times where FAF has been an escape from stuff going on in my Person life.

Throughout the year, I've worked on many parts of FAF from becoming a Tournament Director and Mod maker to eventually Being on the FirstBoardd of the FAF Association and where my last few years have been spent on the Promotions team and Game team for faf and most recently the Balance Team with the latest patch.

I've Learnt So much with the infrastructures and technologies that we use at FAF which has helped me in my studies and future Career and aspirations.

As of today, I will be leaving FAF and all of the teams I was a part of as I now need a break to focus on my Final Year of Uni and Goals and projects I want to focus on.

You may see me around here and there in games when I feel like it but for now, this is Good Bye for a while.

For those who still would like to stay in contact with me, you can add me at mrrowey on Discord.

Thanks

Rowey

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Thanks for all your work!

Thanks for your work and dedication, and godspeed!

Good luck in uni

Good luck m8! Snof is waiting for your comeback someday!

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

Thanks for bringing great communication skills and unpaid hard work to the team!

♥

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sad to see you go dude! Until the next time!

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

I hope your last year of Uni as well as any forthcoming endeavors & adventures treat you well. Godspeed Mr. DevNoob!

Rowey quit faf is lost 😞

Thanks a lot for everything you've done for the coommunity Rowey!