Sudden Crash, Happened a Few Time

Third replay, minimized and crashed.

End of log:
debug: Session time: 00:32:16 Game time: 00:44:25 Heap: 960.0M / 822.8M
warning: Failed to load mesh for blueprint /mods/ai wave survival/projectiles/hardtorpedonanite/hardtorpedonanite_mesh
info: CWldSession::DoBeat() unknown entity id (0x2ff0027e) supplied in a pose update.
warning: Failed to load mesh for blueprint /mods/ai wave survival/projectiles/hardtorpedonanite/hardtorpedonanite_mesh
info: CWldSession::DoBeat() unknown entity id (0x2ff000af) supplied in a pose update.
info: Minimized true

Replay:
https://replay.faforever.com/23135805

@rama The game logs for these games would be most helpful to attempt to diagnose the issue.

@rama First, I would suggest that if you're using Windows, then please go to FAF client > top left menu > Settings > Forged Alliance Forever > Use FAF Debugger when starting Forged Alliance > ✔ > click "Get the latest version of the debugger". This will create a more detailed log to assist with troubleshooting.

Second, You have a sound bug which you can tell by the SND/XACT warnings. Simple fix steps are:

• Windows key > type: Control Panel > Open > Sound > Playback > select the Device you use:
  • Configure > Stereo > finish configuration,
  • Properties:
  • Enhancements > Disable all enhancements,
  • Advanced > 16 bit, 44100 Hz,
  • Spatial Sound > Off,
  • Restart or Shift+Shutdown (not just Shutdown) of PC

If your headphones come with any applet/program, then you may want to disable that & try using the headphones without it. Similarly, if they use a USB or Bluetooth dongle to connect to the PC, see if you can connect directly without the dongle.

See this thread for further troubleshooting: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4084/solutions-for-snd-error-xact-invalid-arg-xact3dapply-failed

Third, all versions of SCFA hates Alt+Tab or other things that take focus away while playing in full screen as indicated by the line info: Minimized true in your log, so if you're going to do that, then it's highly recommended that you play in Windowed (if you're not already doing so). There are programs like Borderless Gaming or scripts like one of the ones in this FAF forum thread to make the window fit the entire screen so it appears that you're playing in full screen even though you're not.

Forth, after taking the corrective actions stated above, please try playing with all mods disabled in both the FAF Client & the in-game lobby to ensure that your base FAF game is working correctly. If you still crash with all mods disabled in both locations, then please post the new game log & replay# for those that can help to have for review.

Good afternoon, I ran into the same problem as in the post above, but I couldn't solve the problem. I also attach a log from FaF. The glitch itself manifests itself when I load the first mission of the campaign, either it doesn't let me in, or it throws me out of the game after a couple of minutes. Please help me!!!

Log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FjH2oXZ4scegFgsTOjlBP0b_WDvpDg7d/view?usp=drive_link

@ExLife Please attach the logs directly to the forum (You can drag and drop them into it, when you hit reply-button), the drive link is not accessible.

Good afternoon, I ran into the same problem as in the post above, but I couldn't solve the problem. I also attach a log from FaF. The glitch itself manifests itself when I load the first mission of the campaign, either it doesn't let me in, or it throws me out of the game after a couple of minutes. Please help me!!!

@ExLife Try the following, then reproduce the issue and post the new log.

@mostlostnoob said in Sudden Crash, Happened a Few Time:

I would suggest that if you're using Windows, then please go to FAF client > top left menu > Settings > Forged Alliance Forever > Use FAF Debugger when starting Forged Alliance > > click "Get the latest version of the debugger". This will create a more detailed log to assist with troubleshooting.

@magge game_0.log FAF debag is on.png

I did as you wrote, but it still doesn't work when loading the saved game... I've already tried a whole bunch of things, but nothing helps, now I'm looking at similar topics in Discord, but I don't find any similar ones yet. The attachment contains a screenshot of the activated debugging and a log file.

I am not sure if loading a saved game works at all. However, the advanced log which you have provided indicates SND/XACT issues, try to fix it and then try to reproduce the issue again.

For now, I can only quote this amazing template:

@mostlostnoob said in Sudden Crash, Happened a Few Time:

... You have a sound bug which you can tell by the SND/XACT warnings. Simple fix steps are:

Windows key > type: Control Panel > Open > Sound > Playback > select the Device you use:
Configure > Stereo > finish configuration,
Properties:
Enhancements > Disable all enhancements,
Advanced > 16 bit, 44100 Hz,
Spatial Sound > Off,
Restart or Shift+Shutdown (not just Shutdown) of PC

If your headphones come with any applet/program, then you may want to disable that & try using the headphones without it. Similarly, if they use a USB or Bluetooth dongle to connect to the PC, see if you can connect directly without the dongle.
See this thread for further troubleshooting: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4084/solutions-for-snd-error-xact-invalid-arg-xact3dapply-failed

The OnDamage error spam is from the "No Friendly Fire" mod. There is a fixed version by CatmanFS "No Friendly Fire + fix for log spam".

@nomander Thanks for the advice, but it doesn't work. I tried to play with VAC, set it up and nothing happened. The game goes fine only if you run it with the /notsound command written in the shortcut, that's only then you can play normally, although without sound. I don't understand how others run the game so well and stream it on modern platforms... I also stung the sup*** file from the sound folder, they say there may be a problem because of it.