game won't start

When trying to run the game comes out an error, log attached, please help! :С client.log

@charc0b Do you have the game_22925002.log file too?

@mostlostnoob No, there is no such file in the logs folder, I looked further but alas there is none

@charc0b I'd start by adding an exclusion/exception for the FAF Client in the active scan & firewall sections of their AV software & Windows Security.

If that doesn't work, then try a VPN.

@mostlostnoob No did not help, I disconnected, and added to the exceptions antivirus, reinstall the game, even downloaded a pirate, but neither licensed copy or pirate does not work. VPN also gave no result, when you start in steam game closes as soon as you pressed the start button.

@charc0b Do you have Citrix software or Sophos VPN installed?

If so, then you need to uninstall them for any version of SCFA to work, vanilla or FAF.

@mostlostnoob first time I've heard of it, no, I don't have it installed.

Are you really sure the game creates no game log? That would be very unusual. Does the windows event log say anything related to the Supreme Commander process?

@magge журнал событий виндувс не смотрел, вот что удалось найти

• <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  • <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" Guid="{a0e9b465-b939-57d7-b27d-95d8e925ff57}" />
    <EventID>1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2024-07-10T08:20:20.0896153Z" />
    <EventRecordID>59247</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="11860" ThreadID="1136" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>CharCob</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1508316435-2105642269-974371775-1001" />
    </System>
  • <EventData>
    <Data Name="AppName">SupremeCommander.exe</Data>
    <Data Name="AppVersion">1.5.0.1</Data>
    <Data Name="AppTimeStamp">4e5c092e</Data>
    <Data Name="ModuleName">ntdll.dll</Data>
    <Data Name="ModuleVersion">10.0.22621.317</Data>
    <Data Name="ModuleTimeStamp">ae4c35a1</Data>
    <Data Name="ExceptionCode">c0000005</Data>
    <Data Name="FaultingOffset">0007bfdb</Data>
    <Data Name="ProcessId">0x40e0</Data>
    <Data Name="ProcessCreationTime">0x1dad2a200c059ee</Data>
    <Data Name="AppPath">C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\bin\SupremeCommander.exe</Data>
    <Data Name="ModulePath">C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll</Data>
    <Data Name="IntegratorReportId">a5d16b42-af74-460c-a830-7b4bee1cc209</Data>
    <Data Name="PackageFullName" />
    <Data Name="PackageRelativeAppId" />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Имя сбойного приложения: SupremeCommander.exe, версия: 1.5.0.1, метка времени: 0x4e5c092e
Имя сбойного модуля: ntdll.dll, версия: 10.0.22621.317, метка времени: 0xae4c35a1
Код исключения: 0xc0000005
Смещение ошибки: 0x0007bfdb
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x0x40E0
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x0x1DAD2A200C059EE
Путь сбойного приложения: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\bin\SupremeCommander.exe
Путь сбойного модуля: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Идентификатор отчета: a5d16b42-af74-460c-a830-7b4bee1cc209
Полное имя сбойного пакета:
Код приложения, связанного со сбойным пакетом:

Some Random Suggestions:

• Verify Game Files via Steam
  • Update Windows
  • Update all drivers
  • Run System File Checker: Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run "sfc /scannow"
  • Make sure you do not have a faulty memory

@magge Reinstalled via steem, files checked, check did not give anything, suprim commander and suprim commander 2 work properly, this is only with FA

What is your OS?
Your security software?

@magge Windows 11, protect windows defender

@charc0b everything was working literally a month ago without any problems.

Unfortunately, I have no further ideas. FAF should work with windows defender by default - Maybe someone else sees something. Last resort would be to reinstall the whole system. Not the best solution, but at this point ... shrug

@magge

You know its bad when MostLost and Magge both can't solve it ;(

Yeah some third party software is shutting down the game because from those logs the client launched everything just fine.

@sheikah is there at least an approximate name for this software? The thing is that I haven't used the pc for a long time and no one could use it, about 2 months ago I last turned it on and everything was fine (lots of work) and when I turned it on about a week ago the suprime commander just stopped turning on.

Today my SCFA for no reason just started running for no reason at all! I was literally hoping to play a little bit of the game every day, about 5-6 times and then, today it started for no reason after the third try.