game won't start

Some Random Suggestions:

• Verify Game Files via Steam
  • Update Windows
  • Update all drivers
  • Run System File Checker: Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run "sfc /scannow"
  • Make sure you do not have a faulty memory

@magge Reinstalled via steem, files checked, check did not give anything, suprim commander and suprim commander 2 work properly, this is only with FA

What is your OS?
Your security software?

@magge Windows 11, protect windows defender

@charc0b everything was working literally a month ago without any problems.

Unfortunately, I have no further ideas. FAF should work with windows defender by default - Maybe someone else sees something. Last resort would be to reinstall the whole system. Not the best solution, but at this point ... shrug

@magge

You know its bad when MostLost and Magge both can't solve it ;(

Yeah some third party software is shutting down the game because from those logs the client launched everything just fine.

@sheikah is there at least an approximate name for this software? The thing is that I haven't used the pc for a long time and no one could use it, about 2 months ago I last turned it on and everything was fine (lots of work) and when I turned it on about a week ago the suprime commander just stopped turning on.

Today my SCFA for no reason just started running for no reason at all! I was literally hoping to play a little bit of the game every day, about 5-6 times and then, today it started for no reason after the third try.