Updated Mods for FAF and Vanilla Steam

@Uveso What is the repo of Xtreme Wars?

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@Jip

Unfortunately, there is no Extreme Wars repository 😞

I only have a repo for Black Ops and Uveso-AI

Hello again, I encountered a problem, or maybe I'm just too greedy. I tried to install M28 AI on top of all my other mods (AiUveso, Wyvern Battle Pack, BlackOpsFAF: ACU, ExUnits, Unleashed, BrewLAN + Additional unit mods, Storage Z Rebalanced, T4 Energy Generators, Total Mayhem , Extreme Wars), but when I start the game, it crashes with an "Unhandled Exception" error... And I saw on Youtube to you CAN use both AI simoultaneusly... Maybe conflict with one of the mods ?

if its a mod issue best easy thing to do is start disabling them one at a time

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Why doesn't your AI do anything with a 4 digit mass income? This is 5x cheating multiplier. https://i.imgur.com/Dn9h47C.png

@Trixie_Lulamoon

I'm sorry, but from the screenshot I can't tell what happened here.
Do you have maybe a game.log?

After 15 minutes it had built T3 factories, economy, and engineers, but only like a dozen T1 offense and no other military apart from a few PD.

@Trixie_Lulamoon

Sorry, but do you have a game.log so that i can see what settings you have, maybe buildrestrictions or errors in general?

@Uveso BUG report: The AEON experimental siege weapon (BAL0401) in the blackops MOD will summon 8 meteorites from the sky to attack, if you command the unit to stop or move when the 8 meteorites are halfway summoned (e.g., 3 or 4), The unit would be completely stuck here, unable to attack, unable to move, unable to give any commands.

People on FaF Launcher XTreme Wars page says that the mod it's half broken, is that true ?