Personal/Custom Avatars

I lost brain cells reading this

Ras Boi's save lives.

@blackyps You can have an ex member retire from contributing, but still keep playing the game tho.

But yeah, there is a ambiguity to my idea, which wasn't helped by Rowey unretiring himself a month or 2 after "retiring". We should define it better, for sure. Maybe the definition could be "avatar is granted to previous FAF Team leads", or in addition, have a "time" variable also required, say "for at least 1 (or more) years".

I don't dislike the idea of "some other way" either.

Its time to give a definite answer or a solution to this discussion. A lot of points and a few solutions were stated above, its been a while now since the lots itself, so whats the definite answer to this problem? As far as I understand it would be a board meeting anyways, regarding Pepsi's case you can just have a vote amongst board or community as a total, but then you need a strong position about what happens to the rest of the players who didnt recieve any compensation after the Lots.

"Good luck and a safe landing commanders!"

@SpikeyNoob has been working on a proposal, I don't know how far along it is

Had to stop for a bit due to school work. My goal is amend it tonight.

The last time Spikey needed 'a little time due to being busy with school' the afk time lasted 5 months Kappa

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@sladow-noob said in Personal/Custom Avatars:

The last time Spikey needed 'a little time due to being busy with school' the afk time lasted 5 months Kappa

I will ban you.

First spikey moderation action in 4 months

@deribus said in Personal/Custom Avatars:

First spikey moderation action in 4 months

You will be going too. Also i am staying the night with my friends so no stupid faf stuff tonight!

Why are the moderators polluting this important FAF drama thread with their childish personal banter?

I wanted to make a funny joke, but I looked at how many people with power there were here, and decided to let it go.🦓🦿

Cartographic plant.
Best cartographer of Basania 2021.
2nd place in the maps contest in Genzalia 2022.

I think it’s fair enough, Pepsi couldn’t get any money bec of sanctions so he got a few pixels on a game. I don’t see what the huge fuss is over. Im sure he would’ve preferred money also.

If you want avatar rules and guidelines. I can write 1 up just going to take a bit of time due to work and life

Ras Boi's save lives.