are there 40+ years old FAF players ?

Just to have an idea : )

The top number I can give you was a 57 year old dude, who contributed to the client and was actively playing. But that's 5+ years ago, not sure if he still plays ^.^

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

Yes. I do know at least 9 persons over the age of 40, 2 of them going towards 60

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@sladow-noob I asked you not to tell anybody šŸ˜ 

you can't force me! I am an adult now, dad!

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

respect 60 ! (i'm 46). Played Total Annihilation a lot with my brother on local network...
1v1 rating 800+, proud of me with an old brain, degraded eyes and 20 apm : )
Let's create a veteran rating ! (in fact most of our age don't care at all about rating)

Hello fellow kids. I myself am a young person with rizz and a tiktok. However, I have it on good authority that some boomers came to FAF out of nostalgia for the days they played Total Annihilation on Kali.

not funny didnt laugh

1. player from Netherlands.

If you just pay attention to the way people type I would say the average age of a faf player is a 30 year old millennial

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

i heard there are ppl here 60+

@zob been playing Total Annihilation when it first came out. Weekly units were being added to the game by the developers and over 60!

@sladow-noob you can add me to your list šŸ™‚

@gnaag I'm with you don't care either much on ratings. More important is to have fun playing this great game.

after finding it rather scary I just started playing the matchmaking queue, 40 years old

Over 40 here, don't have the best APM but being able to read the field of battle and strategise compensates for that (on a good day!)

I've been crawling across the earth since 1970 šŸ˜„

Currently 62.