How about some buffs?

The thought is to buff units and upgrades that are really bad or not popular because of the difficulty (or rarity) of use.

1. UEF com drones- no comments
  2. UEF Engineering Stations - to expensive vs hives and too slow ( hives react instantly. Everytime u will choose cybran hives and not uef drones
  3. Cybran mobile bombs- too rarely used compared to mercy. Effective on paper and not very good in play.
  4. Loya abilty- too rarely used. I vote for buff it, or delete, coz too small range and low hp loya suck. Titans looks much better.
  5. Aeon t1 AA boat- everybody makes some inties and instead of it.
  6. Atlantis- i think it should be more expensive and more powerfull to be realy EXPERIMENTAL. Or reduce buildpower and up damage, or make torpedo defence. So strange experimentsl sub have no torp def.

Perhaps I forgot something. I would like all units to be fully used in the game.

Moved to Balance Discussion

1. Try sniping t2 mexes before Omni, very useful like tml

2. Which one

3. It just got buffed

4. I agree, if like to see some torp defense or meme it and make it capable to fly

1. drones also die in t3 arty fights, so can be very annoying in late game.

Try sniping t2 mexes before Omni, very useful like tml

radar is enough to spot beetles, also need two of them to kill t2 mex. Does not sound to easy to do, maybe can sneak in to kill TMD and then fire a TML...

Which one

One that makes it stop shooting and increases speed and makes it explode and increase stun duration.

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

@lenkin said in How about some buffs?:

The thought is to buff units and upgrades that are really bad or not popular because of the difficulty (or rarity) of use.
3. Cybran mobile bombs- too rarely used compared to mercy. Effective on paper and not very good in play.
4. Loya abilty- too rarely used. I vote for buff it, or delete, coz too small range and low hp loya suck. Titans looks much better.
6. Atlantis- i think it should be more expensive and more powerfull to be realy EXPERIMENTAL. Or reduce buildpower and up damage, or make torpedo defence. So strange experimentsl sub have no torp def.

1. Give it a large radius zero damage friendly fire EMP that possibly affects ACU in limited way, fire beetle is no longer killed but 1 minute cooldown on weapon.
  2. Remove ability, instead give it stealth - makes it a really nice cybran mirror to uef titan.
  3. Let it use SAM array while submerged, not significantly stronger against torpedo bombers but an interesting menace to other air units.
  1. Get rid of stupid gimmicks, increase cost & damage, make the damage 10+ second DoT instead of instant.
  2. I can't believe we live in times where Titans are stronger than Loyas and Bricks are stronger than Percies.

Idk why beetles are compared to mercies since they have an entirely different role right now. They are underused for sure, but i still think its simply because people do not how to use them because theyre trying to use them like the old beetle.

@thewheelie How do you use them. I only hear people are using them wrong?

You mainly use them against armies. Then as raiding potential u can go for storaged mexes and clumps of engies, or t2 fabs if its late. Csn also go for reclaim patches. Big upside is that they dont leave behind reclaim so you literally cant donate mass in a raiding attempt.

Whats important to note for teamgame players is that acus and pds hardcounter them which results in them often not working on 10km maps with 8+ players

Regarding the Loyalist ability that needs buffs--please make the Tactical Missile hacking execute quicker and with longer range, I know it looks kind of cool to see the laser sloooowly stop the missile, turn it around, and then slowly accelerate it again, but against missile spam the Loyalists do not scale at all. It's much too short range for lots of Loyalists to deal with, say, cruiser missiles all raining down on a pinpoint area.

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

@zeldafanboy The point of the unit isn't to be TMD though. If you're just building loyalists to deal with missile spam from cruisers by sitting them there as TMD you're probably using them wrong. Loyalists possibly have other issues, but their missile redirection isn't one of them imo.

IMO, the UEF commander's drones should be replaced with an upgrade that massively increases its build power AND the upgrade should be on one of the arm slots so it can be paired with the teleporter. That'd give the UEF commander some opportunities for tele (cuz cmon, when was the last time you saw someone go for personal teleporter as UEF?)

As for the loyalists, I don't think their ability needs to be deleted. I agree that they need a buff tho. Maybe increase their speed and range to make them more kitey and microable?

Absolutely agree on the atlantis. Any kinda buff would be a good buff for it. Just give it more torps and AA or somethin!

1. Mobile bombs have EMP when manually detonated which stuns for about one second. Perhaps the stun duration could be increased, or the stun changed to trigger automatically when the unit dies?
  2. The manual ability of loyalists is unused as it involves stopping firing, killing the unit, dealing no damage and requiring micro. All bad points. Alter the ability to have a cooldown, not kill the unit, be manually triggerable, not increase unit speed or stop it from firing and reduce stun time for manual detonation. This will encourage loyalists to run into the middle of enemy formations, manually stun things around them for a short while, then stun stuff again when they die for another short while. Benefits include aggressive gameplay, utilization of their innate on-death ability and makes their shorter-than-titan range seem like less of a disadvantage.

Oh yea. Titans are super busted. They fight better at range than loyalists, have 800 extra hp of which 700 regenerates and have the same movement speed.
Increase loyalist base movement speed so they actually can compete.