Improve Mercy quality of life - turn radius and fuel

Enjoy a mercy spectacular. Particular note is around 20minutes where static flak and sams are unable to shoot down mercies due to a combination of swifty distraction, slow projectile speed and reloading.

@unknow Mercying isnt hard at all. But defending it takes 100% attention.

"Good luck and a safe landing commanders!"

Without over-explaining, I'd rather the Mercy do less damage and have more HP.

Any buff to HP makes the mercy hit nearly 100%

I would like it if they didn't run out of fuel due to personal space issues while waiting close to your base.

@relentless This is what I am saying: it's not user-friendly, but people here start discussing how strong it is.

Is it may be possible to display the currently available range of an individual Mercy via LUA scripting? That would already help.

Perhaps if the Mercy deployed its payload farther out from the target to force the enemy to extend an air defense perimeter, also slow down the projectile speed so an aware ACU may still dodge it. Consider lowering the mass cost to put it more in line with a Swiftwinds relative cost to other fighter/bombers, or increase the build speed so they can be pushed out in an emergency.

Not all of these at the same time of course, or something different. Just spitballing ideas.

I feel in current state mercies are quite OP. Like its really bad unit design because you either kill opponent and win the game or you dont and in best case put yourself far behind. I really feel that mercy needs different role than current all-in snipe nonsense.

Skill issue

I want to have a aoe and damage anything over time aspect as well as volatility. Think of the damage effect beging similar to a uef t1 bomber and if the mercy gets shot down it still does the damage wherever it lands at. You could still snipe acus but you need more. You could hit t1 armies and even they get shot down in progress it still might do damage. If it's headed to a acu or a t2 pgen and gets shot down it will probably miss.