'Brigadier Fletcher' Player tournament (cancelled)

List of signups

it is quiet here for now

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Is this where I sign up? If so.. Allow me to throw my hat in da ring, only to never be chosen

Strydxr:

1v1: 1116
2v2: 1136
3v3: 1354
4v4: 1359
Global: 1388

You can sign up here. Do make sure you play the maps at least four times, as described by the signup requirements

Sign me up!

1843 global
1377 1v1
1627 2v2
2066 3v3
1904 4v4

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Signing up.

global 1507
1v1 1259
2v2 1692 (Lies, I swear)
4v4 1530
3v3 1367

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

I've decided to cancel the tournament.

After month worth of time on the news hub this tournament has less sign ups than the Rainbow Cup gained in the first day. I'd love to know what made people not sign up to this tournament.

😞

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

@jip said in 'Brigadier Fletcher' Player tournament (cancelled):

I've decided to cancel the tournament.

After month worth of time on the news hub this tournament has less sign ups than the Rainbow Cup gained in the first day. I'd love to know what made people not sign up to this tournament.

Having to play said maps prior to a sign up means I need to spend one or more of my days I have free to play FAF hosting games on them which likely won’t fill as everyone goes to play the typical teamgame hosts. This is especially true because I don’t enjoy playing games below like 1500+. The captain draft rules also make it difficult to pick people you could want to play with ie if I get picked 2nd by farm, he is now locked into picking 1600s he has 0 experience playing with.

Not to mention the UEF rule is bad particularly for me but that’s more a me thing.

@Jip I don't know when this was supposed to be held + having to play a lot of lobbysim games

I think there might be a naming issue. People see "Brigadier Fletcher Tournament" and think "oh that's the mapping tournament, I already read about that". Not noticing that this is a separate (albeit related) gameplay tournament