Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023

@syndicus Isn't the team rating cap and minimum rating enough to achieve that? I mean the 2.3k rating cap only excludes like 5 relevant people, so you may as well allow them to sign up.

Stacking isn't really possible with the 6.7k team rating cap anyway. You need at least two 1ks leaving you with one 2.5k and one 2.2k, a team composition that's imo less desirable than a more balanced setup.

@riot ullona_oss я в команде риота

This post is deleted!

@CheeseBerry Please read thread again.

I have made the last changes for the tournament, I do apologize if there was any misconceptions. As of now anyone is allowed in the tournament with the respect of the minimum and combined rating requirements.

This will be the last of any significant changes as we are exactly one week away from tournament day.

Can we still change the map to DualGap by veto'ing Seton's or is it too late already?

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@sladow-noob I'd rather do Astro Crater, than Dual gap

I'm in

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@sladow-noob I agree with Sladow. Dual Gap it. All of would be noobs

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

I would like to join Team Raspberry Pie. MrScience (1500). Thank you!

@syndicus said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

@CheeseBerry Please read thread again.

Yeah this is perfect, ty 🙂

@exselsior Signup is over when all teams are full or 1 hour before tournament 🙂

Team Raspberry and Team Windows AI, if this is the team you desire, you need a 1.1K rated to be at 6700.

Please if you have any questions, I answer almost immediately here: https://discord.gg/rbBQq8ra

Signing up

If any team wants me (2100), I'll sign up.

I think i fit right in as a non setoner in the best team of 2023 setons with the best setons player there are.

i'm in