Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023

Sign me up please.

@syndicus said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

@cheeseberry Correct, players 2300 rating and below will be allowed to sign up.

Sry I'm still confused. Can e.g. farms with his 2.6k sign up for the tournament or not?

yes he can.

@cheeseberry No, 2300 is the max rating allowed in this tournament. That is the ceiling. As you can see from discussions, above, the difference in skill and not only that, but would sort of break the combined rating permitted. If I higher it to compliment 2400+ then more teams will be able to stack 2KS. Thus defeating the purpose of a rating cap.

I'm not trying to exclude that rating playerbase, but instead trying to keep it more interesting and allow for lower rated players to get on the competitive scene.

@Syndicus aurand not in cortana team,we already have 4th guy to play and hes nickname ullona_oss

@syndicus Isn't the team rating cap and minimum rating enough to achieve that? I mean the 2.3k rating cap only excludes like 5 relevant people, so you may as well allow them to sign up.

Stacking isn't really possible with the 6.7k team rating cap anyway. You need at least two 1ks leaving you with one 2.5k and one 2.2k, a team composition that's imo less desirable than a more balanced setup.

@riot ullona_oss я в команде риота

This post is deleted!

@CheeseBerry Please read thread again.

I have made the last changes for the tournament, I do apologize if there was any misconceptions. As of now anyone is allowed in the tournament with the respect of the minimum and combined rating requirements.

This will be the last of any significant changes as we are exactly one week away from tournament day.

Can we still change the map to DualGap by veto'ing Seton's or is it too late already?

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@sladow-noob I'd rather do Astro Crater, than Dual gap

I'm in

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@sladow-noob I agree with Sladow. Dual Gap it. All of would be noobs

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

I would like to join Team Raspberry Pie. MrScience (1500). Thank you!

@syndicus said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

@CheeseBerry Please read thread again.

Yeah this is perfect, ty 🙂

@exselsior Signup is over when all teams are full or 1 hour before tournament 🙂