Knights and King Tournament

signing up, 1787

@auriko I'll be your knight babe ❤

FAF Website Developer

Ill sign up as a knight (1975)

I have allowed Orb, Rort, and swkoll to be a premade. Also Edtjuh is signed up as a knight since we need more of them and he is below in every other rating.

signing up

@terminal amazing PFP friend

FAF Website Developer

Signing up (+/- 1400)

Signups close this coming Saturday, rn we have enough for 8 full teams. This is less than i had wanted but enough that we can go forward with the tourny. Drafting will start as soon as the signups end. If u want to play now is the time to sign up!

@javi you know what I got 🙂

bully teach me

@inquisitionnoob if sir spikey will allow it

profile picture credits to petric

Uh I’m not 100% sure I can play but fuck it sign me up I’ll try to keep the third clear to play

Signups are now closed. We do need 1 more under 1800 sign up to keep from using our backup 700, so if u want to play as a knight either talk to me on discord or on this thread. Drafting will start on the #knight-and-kings-drafting discord channel. If you cannot be reached there i will try on the forums. Here is the drafting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nIgwps4Uk4U1Dw-WHX79Br7CmyMrxwO5PZuIEXIqoAI/edit#gid=230379562

Last signup has been found. @Auriko check discord for draft.

Johnice227, Highest rating is 1439. Am I still on time?
Sorry, 10 days no internet vacation.

if there is a space still, id like to sign up 🙂

@johnice227 @Deli sorry signups already have closed, but ill let u know if someone drops out and you guys can sub

Please add me to the "if someone drops" list as well, PLEASE

There was a small error on my part that resulted in protect not being signed up. To fix this i have added @Deli and @johnice227 to the knights. This should not effect the draft as both additions are under the current highest pick (except javi).