Kings of the Leagues - 1v1 Tournaments for Silver, Gold, and Diamond Players

Hello and welcome to the Kings of the Leagues, a tournament for 1v1 players in the Silver, Gold, or Diamond Leagues!

This will consist of 3 separate tournaments, one for each league, held on June 11th at 14:00 UTC at the same time as the Summer Invitational Qualifier. In order to handle this number of tournaments, we will be using Challonge to manage sign ups and report results. You must be placed in a league at the time of sign up, if you're not, go ladder! Players in Masters and Grandmasters can play in the Summer Invitational Qualifier.

The format will be double elimination using maps that have appeared on the ladder during Season 2. Each round will have set maps, there will be no map or faction veto. All matches will be BO1.

This is a companion tournament for the 2022 Summer Invitational.

Players must sign up on Challonge and check in on Challonge between 13:00 UTC and 14:00 UTC

Date: June 11th
Start Time: 14:00 UTC
Chat: /join #summerkings
Tournament Directors: Swkoll + NOC_N_O_C_NOC + Inspektor_Kot

Sign up using the links below. You may only sign up for 1 tournament with the league that matches yours at the time of sign up.

Prizes:
1st place: King of League Avatar, 1 training session with Swkoll
2nd place: Faction Face Avatar
3rd place: Faction Logo Avatar

Map pools:

King of Silver
5x5
Cobalt Valley
Desert Arena - FAF version
Firelight
Mapgen 7.5x7.5 - Tournament
Stickleback Ridge
Theta Passage - FAF version

10x10
Auburn Canyon
Dry Canyon v2
Regor IV Highlands
Open Palms

20x20
Crossfire Canal - FAF version
Point of Reach v4

King of Gold
5x5
Stickleback Ridge

10x10
Arcane
Auburn Canyon
Loki - FAF version
Mapgen 10x10 - Tournament
Open Palms
Regor IV Highlands

20x20
Point of Reach v4
Roanoke Abyss

King of Diamond
5x5

10x10
8 - Badlands_v4
Arcane
Amoor
Loki - FAF version
Mapgen 10x10 - Tournament
Polar Depression

20x20
Mentor
Point of Reach v4
The Bermuda Locket - FAF version

Do not sign up using this thread, use the sign up links.

Note: King of Bronze has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

time to lose 2-3 games to get to the diamond

Sorry for my English. I use translator

Can the Diamond league be forced to use the Diamond balance mod?

@deribus only if they bribe me with a diamond

What is the minimum number of participants needed to hold a tournament?

Can I play too? Yes yes I'm Master 2 but you know I'm playing more like Diamond. ^^

@voodoo Diamond V is like 1200 ladder, I think I'm going to be strict about this to keep it fair, go play with the big bois 😛

@Skrat I'm going to run them with as few as 4 players, but hopefully we'll get a lot more once I advertise more.

@swkoll it's in the news for this week

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

@Swokll if you have more people who are intrested in casting i can Offer you to use the FAF Youtube for Streaming the Kings of the leagues

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Why aren't we pinging in discord? There is a special role for those who are interested in tournaments

@skrat I was planning on doing it saturday.

I subribe for the gold tourney

@skoub Please go sign up using the challonge link.

Due to lack of interest, King of Bronze is cancelled. Bronze players can join King of Silver if they wish. All the other tournaments, including Diamond, will proceed as planned with however many players they end up with.

i would love take part of this, but have some family buiseness on saturday 😕

Map pools have been posted for each group. What maps are played in each round will be revealed immediately before the tournament on the challonge.

Sadly I can't make this one, but I just want to say thanks for organizing a lower level ladder tournament.

hey
so i joined the challonge but i have no idea how to join the discord server can anyone help me?

@NCtrls
If you mean the tournament chat then on the day where you go to the chat tab and at the top have #aeolus then click the + button and type #summerkings.

If you mean the official faf discord server then at the top of the chat page in the client there is a link to faf discord
https://discord.com/invite/mXahVSKGVb
Thats the link if you cant find it.

Ras Boi's save lives.

@noc_n_o_c_noc thnx man u r the best