I want to start a noob support community, what do? Also, does anyone want to participate?

How about: a game mode where the match is unrated for the single highest rated player on each side but not the others, so they could just concentrate on helping and instructing and not worry too much about their own performance or rating hit.

This would help new players get their rating established and learn the game, could limit it to players below certain number of players / games except for the coaches

You can already accomplish that by having high rated players be observers in a game.

@black_wriggler hey that sounds interesting i'll give it a try
Edit: tried it in 1v1 format, was quite fun, if i get a chance i want to try 2v2 as well. we called it Minions & Masters after the tournament

isn't it a bit broken if masters can see the whole map as observers?

Remember: Losing is Fun!

Phong wasn't using observers, the 'masters' went in as teammates and ctrl+k'd at the start

Just send them to the streamers.

can also join the same army (player) with cheat mode alft+f2 and basically see all of the available info

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko

Shared unit army is also a thing

One thing, I like to suggest when we have a new player joining us is to play in decapitation. Losing your acu is less stressful and it allows the new player to play his acu instead of leaving it in his base.

@yojih I downloaded the mod and will give it a try