EternalStrategicIcons [UI]

@rezy-noob resized by script and mostly finished by hands, so it is kinda hard to do

@jip Convenient enough, but I found some kind of problem. When game.prefs is changed by the UI-party mod, it stops loading. Can`t say what is the problem

Oddly specific, are you referring to the version in the vault? *

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip can`t say the right version, but some of them used by HintHunter. And even on clear game.prefs after ui-party settings setup any icons mod stops to working

I'll investigate it 🙂

Props for this icon pack - it even includes the tech levels of engineers as part of their icon 🙂 . The only thing I am missing is highlighting of TML, SML, TMD and SMD.

Been using the mod for a few days now, just wanted to say I really like it so far, been struggling with default icons being to small for me at 1440p for a while now so this was a great improvement.

@jip I will think how better highlight them

suggestions?

• ACU
  1. icon_commander_generic_rest.png

2. icon_commander_generic_rest.png

• Nuke

• Anti-nuke

• clipart-sword-vector-1.png

• 2.png

• Experimenta unit

• Layer 1 copy.png

bbf1833a-3a23-46ce-b3f7-ae230bf8e721-image.png
2019e4f8-665a-488c-88c5-852377cd9cac-image.png

Only for view, on selection/hover they will be as original one

I think that is a tad much for the nukes - would be nice to have them in the same style, but just with highlights

Agree with jip that it breaks too muich with the style of the original icons, a more subtle highlight on the original icon is preferable I think.

Maybe something more along the lines of the acu icons you have there, where its the original icon, just a highlight that comes with it.

Small red out-line similar to the acu one would be more than enough. Same for SMD, just make it blue outline?

• nuke
    icon_structure3_missile_rest.png

• anti-nuke
    icon_structure3_antimissile_rest.png

0ee21e12-207e-4060-aabb-c1beb1fe172f-image.png

Looks good to me!

Version 2

Due to problems with compression (losing pixel colors = game renders them with player color) i changed final colors.

• White - something dangerous, that should be destroyed
  • Blue - something defensive

Added:

• TML
  • TMD
  • T3 Arty

8837bd9a-a456-4ce8-8a11-df341fc043a7-image.png

Nice, that definitely works for me, good stuff.

Works for me too - very clean and matches the style 🙂

Very nice icon set. Still a little bit small for 4k (or I'm just a masochist for using 4k in the first place); I thought from the description it would look bigger (since stock icons on 1440p are fine).

@cyborg16 sorry, made this set for full HD (1920x1080) mostly.