He's likely referring to the coturn servers:

Are you playing from the same household?
He's likely referring to the coturn servers:

Are you playing from the same household?
I recommend having some fun by checking the cost equivalent in t1 units of t3 army/t4 and then seeing how they fare in game.
I believe you are probably already aware of this, but if you are serious about the project, make sure to not include any copyrighted asset in your engine rewrite—you can have the engine require these assets from a legal copy (see projects like OpenMW).
You aren't really giving a lot of information so it's hard to help you.
Start by listing your reported connection speed, how you connect (cable, wifi), if you connect directly to the router or if you have repeaters set up, your location, whether or not you use VPNs, your system information (desktop or laptop, cpu, ram, gpu...), etc.
While I appreciate your sentiment, the correct course of action would be to report this person to the moderators team, and not publicly shame them on the forums. This thread will likely be deleted by the first moderator online.
Just to be clear, this only happens when you play FAF, not any other game/video/whatever?
If you haven't yet, try playing a different game in dual-monitor mode.
This is FAF, "Sanctuary" is not a """feature""" and I do not believe we need to do anything about it, and certainly not implement any countermeasures(???).
Anyone is free to do any kind of mod, of course.
Personally, I think anything related to that game should be banned on the forums due to what happened on the past, but you do you.
And now people are getting additional elo for knowing silly commands to give bot player bases to themselves to out-control opponents. That's not skill. No one wants to see a simple desync decay into an actual intentional system authorized full match cancel, but wait your in a bot match now, and its still ranked. I'm still fuming just thinking about it.
What? Disconnected players are not bot controlled. If no one on the team does anything with their units/base, they'll just retain whatever last orders were given by the human player, but that's it.\
I cannot in good faith believe that anyone thinks it's great to lose matches because of disconnections, but I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Are you entirely unaware of what common control is and of the somewhat recent option that allows it to be enabled for disconnected players only? That's what's happening.
If you use the default scoreboard, as the message says, you can just click on the disconnected player to give orders or gift units/bases to yourself/someone.
I'm not sure what you got against this system that allows games to not be completely screwed over by random disconnections.
To be clear, if you kill the coms, their bases will go Boom, as you say, which remains true for everything that was gifted to a different player.
I see, to be a top player you need to have played less than 10 games and have a 0% win rate.
I see XACT error, please refer to the FAQs
Saver went to the trouble of linking to the original thread; you can check the first post for the why and you'll find all the info you need there.
Don't forget your phone can translate (also real-time)
This has already been discussed in the past, see here for the arguments everyone gave back then, pretty sure that's still the general consensus.
Also, if you added them as friends in the client, they'll appear in the list and you can look up their name history.
Perhaps some combination of changing resolution/monitor and ui scale?