Game could not be created

Every time I exited a created game, I kept getting the error message below. Background of the situation – I create a new map using the existing default map usually 20km by 20km in size. There are two players against two AI opponents. We played the game fine, and the error appeared when we exited the game. The other player receives the same message upon exiting. Then we cannot see it in the list of Replays – Local Replays.
Note that this started after the last update for both of us.
FAF Error Message - Game could not be created.jpg

@cdr_dragonfly Please click the Reply button at the bottom between the 👁 (View) icon & the "Mark unread" button. Next, please go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop your client.log file (the Text Document file without the date) & the most recent game_21xxxxxx.log file (should be of the last game that crashed) into the Reply message window so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.

This post is deleted!

@mostlostnoob

I've been having the same issue as op since the latest update. I'll include a screenshot of the error message expanded as well as my latest logs to provide some info for those with the know-how to find a solution.

I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the client several times and restarting my computer. Nothing more than that yet.

faf game is null.png
client.log
game_21535087.log

This is a bug that was introduced. You can stop it for now by turning off the after game review notificaion

And the menu point is here:

FAF Client - Settings - Notifications

ee77c87a-552f-4022-8a2f-a38a091b7928-image.png

That seemed to do it. Thank you!