Please reset my account.

Please reset my account. For whatever reason I cant go through the process of linking my UN to my FAF steam. I cant log on. Please sort this.

The most common reason this happens is that a person has 2 different accounts and is trying to use both of them

I looked at the replay vault and your username ("ITER") has replays from May and June of 2023. You must have already linked your account "ITER" to your Steam account in the past to do this.

And now maybe you are trying to log in to FAF with the wrong username

@iter If arma is corect that you've already played & thus have already linked you FAF account to Steam, use this link to reset your password by clinking on the "Reset via Steam" button to reset the password for the FAF account that's linked to your Steam account.

I tried to create a new UN: Klesh a while back not realising that I couldnt. I am forever ITER. Did this because I didnt want to be fighting ultra pro 1k players as Im very out of practice. Anyway is this the reason there is some kind of conflict. Becasue I cannt successfully log in / link to steam etc. MostLostNoob, I will try though I think ive been trying that already... lets see.

Ok, Im online again :S If you could dock me say 600 points global I'd appreciate it! Otherwise im gonna ruim numerous games for better players.

We do not do manual rating adjustments and you will be banned for purposefully ruining games.

@deribus I don't think he meant that he'll do that on purposešŸ˜…
Just that he'll be worse than his rating would suggest, so the games are unbalanced.
@ITER It's normal and totally ok if you just try your best and still loose because you got rusty.

Other options:
1 - derust by playing 1v1 ladder, then you will be back to your old rating
2 - play custom 1v1s (global ranked games). Your global rating will drop faster than if you play team games

As long as you put in a good effort and try to win, it doesn't break the rules for you to lose a lot of games and lose rating

9 out of 10 players in global will claim that they are totally overrated

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

And 9 out of 10 will be right!