1v1 MapGen Tournament

This post is deleted!

@darkym I have global rating of 1634, plz keep me in the upper bracket šŸ™‚ šŸ˜›

This post is deleted!

t. dude 50 points away from 1500 or w/e

This post is deleted!

You have equivalent chance against a 2k as an 800 has against you.

Sign me up

sign me up

Up me sign

Wont be able to make it in time to play but i can do some casting if needed

ill sign up

Sign me up.

Ill sign up

I should be around to cast on FAFLive (and smooth over Farm's inevitable late join).

Sign me up!

Basically enough for a third bracket here

Iā€™m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

@Sheikah. I'm completely new to official tournaments. Can you please answer these basic questions?
How are games organised? Is it between players or by the tournament director?
What timeframe must games be played? Is there a limit on the length of time the tournament will be active?
How do you determine if an opponent is a no-show? How do you contact participants if they are not online/responding on #MapGenTourney (through FAF client)?
Now there are three brackets, what are their prizes?

The games are going to be coordinated by the tournament director. The brackets will be finalized the day of the tournament once signups have closed and the first round games will be played.
The tournament starts at 14:00 GMT on Saturday. Players who do not show up for the start of the tournament will be considered no-shows and the brackets will be adjusted accordingly.
The tournament will hopefully be a 1 day tournament lasting 5-6 hours. This means that games and rounds should be played as soon as both players are available which should be quickly since everyone will need to be present at the start of the tournament. The sources of delays will be difference in game times for matches between players as well as player breaks for necessities.

Unless there is a large influx of people tomorrow the tournament will stay with only two brackets with Bracket 1 being the top 16 seeded players and everyone else being in Bracket 2. Challonge currently displays 3 brackets only due to a limitation in the interface but that will be remedied on the day of the tournament.