1v1 MapGen Tournament

@tatsu I'm much lower than anybody else who's signed up, come and blow me to pieces! 🙂

signing up with more than 8 characters in my post why is life so full of needless suffering

signing up

fine, sign me up. 900 global, 800 1v1

Since we have reached more than 16 signups. A second bracket will be opened. Players will be seeded by ladder rating and the top 16 will play in the top bracket and they will be playing for the prize pool.

The remaining players will be entered into the second bracket with the same set of rules. The winners of the second bracket will still be awarded the respective avatars if there are more than 8 players.

As a prize for the lower bracket winner I can offer 1vs1 lesson if such person will be interested.

I would. but do I even deserve this? I've been playing this game for such a long time. a newbie would be most grateful for your time, @Tagada

Sounds fun, signing up.

@Tagada I'd be interested in the 1v1 lesson as a reward for winning the lower bracket if there is one, though right now it looks like I'll be in the bottom of the totem pole in the main bracket getting crushed by you xD

Sign me up please

I'm nothing but sandboxed build orders, but why not.
Signing up to cleanse some abominations.

@Sheikah Sign me up

I'll sign up

im in too

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Signing up >_<

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

This post is deleted!

Signing up Skouby

signing up

Signing up

Count me in. One Arran signing up.