Neural networks for creating mods
-
Greetings to all - esteemed players and members of the Supreme Commander community.
I’ve started noticing mods in the repository that, according to their descriptions, were created using neural networks. I’d like those with experience to share some information: which neural networks do you use - or recommend using to create Supreme Commander mods? Also, what is the barrier to entry like for working with these tools? How effective is their use, and is much rework required?
Thank you for your answers! -
I assume with neural networks you just mean AI?
For me I use claude. I'm not sure how much difference it makes with other AI for example, but there is a big difference if you use the free version and the models locked behind pro (at least for claude).
Getting into it is fairly easy but expect A LOT of mistakes. Nowadays claude barely does any mistakes for me because of all the context, memory and instructions it has collected over time (lots of bug fixing / finding out what is causing what).So TLDR: If you just start, expect testing, retesting, reworking quite a bit. Once you have used it a lot it gets WAY less to almost nonexistent.
I would say its worth it, but requires some effort and time early on. (ATM i am using Opus 5.5 which has recently released)
-
@Nuggets Do you think there's some generic or simple instructions/skills that you could share?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login