Message to speed2

This is a begging message to speed2...

Please, please make more missions. You are the bestest, most awesomest, mission maker ever.

Barring that maybe you could finish the few missions you released that are not completed yet? Although I think the community would rather have some new ones.

I honestly tried for weeks and weeks to make some missions like you did but I simply do not have the skill set (or time) to master this particular talent that you seem to have in abundance.

If it wasn't for the whole team at FaF and of course your particular efforts at building multiplayer missions, most of this community would not be very interested in playing Forged Alliance anymore.

We love what you all do, and believe me we appreciate the effort you all have already put into FaF with the massive amounts of game patches, and building these missions, and everything else. FAF - Forever!!!

That said.. We need more missions man! You brought a whole new level to Forged Alliance multiplayer.

The addiction you have caused is real.! πŸ™‚

Seconded. Also can you finish my yolona oss mission for me

There are new co-op missions available for download in the FAF Dicord. Unfortunately, I just don't know why these can't be found in the FAF client. But available on Dicord πŸ™‚ and recommended.

@saver they have to be manually added Thier is no auto deployment so the 3 people who can do the adding have been a tad buzy with the ddos stuff

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

https://discord.gg/xuTf6y2aC4 Maybe you can help yourself, at least as a tester

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

@AdAstraNoob that's more important too πŸ™‚ ---- I'm currently trying to learn how to create a mission map. If I can manage it, where can I upload it? However, it will take a long time as it seems very time-consuming to me.

@Saver I think you've seen it already, It won't help with mapping, you better see a post of @IndexLibrorum. But I'm focusing on scripting primarily:)

β€œBe a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
β€” Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

I don't think this is ever going to happen, baring in mind the guy is being paid to do the exact same thing for Sanctuary Shattered Sun.

@freedom_ That might be just as good. I can hardly wait to play it.

@vonkill Hey, Im glad you enjoy the missions πŸ™‚

My next things on the list would be finishing the 5th Nomads mission and Fort Clark Assault, but I dont know when that would be, as Im very busy with real life.

@freedom_ You are mistaking some things here. While it's true Im getting paid for making Sanctuary, it is my job, not my hobby. FAF is a hobby, and Im currently spending my free time on other nongaming related projects.

@speed2 I hope the Sanctuary missions are numerous and fun!

Now all we need is for some angel (maybe speed2) to incorporate the missions posted in Discord to the FaF client.
That would at least be some relief to those of us who have played the current missions many, many, many times.

All hail speed2 !!

When the implementation takes place, please inform the promotion team for a post on the news page. The mission maps are worth it πŸ™‚ sorry again for my bad English