Mod Request: The Vulcan multi-barrel artillery

Remember the Total Annihilation artillery called The Vulcan? It was a multi-barrel, automatic artillery and it was amazing. I looked through the mods and didn't see anything like that anywhere, but I might be missing something. If anyone loves modding and knows how to build something like this, I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy it. I don't think it needs to be a game ender. But a T3, long range (but not entire map) multi-barrel artillery that shoots as fast as you have energy for it. Any body have thoughts?

just sounds like the scathis

Much smaller: https://totalannihilation.fandom.com/wiki/Vulcan

Could be some room (mod-wise) for tactical t3 artillery that doesn't take up a city block, though I can already hear the Fatboy whinnying in fear.

Perhaps if it was at t3 it could be a T2 arty with the scathis fire rate.

Probably if you just copied the t2 arty over and changed it fire rate could be a easy mod except the unit would look the same.

Hello everyone, the implementation is not difficult, but I don't see any point in it because it would really be a little scathis

Yeah but the vulcan is way cooler, non TA players wouldn't get it

@waffelznoob exactly;)

@naterollerskate

"Vulcanizer" Cybran Experimental Mobile Rapid Fire Artillery

98083850-aeb7-46bd-aa88-865e07ad205f-grafik.png

You can find the unit inside the Antares Unit Pack.

Only if you can't find the unit pack, here is my private (not public) copy:
AntaresUnitPackV2.4.zip

Looks like it should be a uef unit

Ideally, it should be UEF, yeah. But I’m
Glad the Cuban unit pack has something similar, thanks!

I'm cuban B

LOL, I think it auto corrected "Antares" to "Cuban"? Not really sure how that happened.

But more importantly…anyone interested…? I’m willing to help however I can.