My Apologies from my behaviour in the tourney

Yesterday i acted very unsportsmanship like in the tourney and that wasn’t the first time it happened with me, i just tend to rage out of control in 1v1 tournaments and end up malding like crazy, it was very shameful and disrespectul display by me, me and turbo are good friends and weve known eachother for years, i alr apologized to him, also congrats to turbo for winning the tourney, he deserves it and soon my boi will be crushing bar tourneys in the future aswell op, i sincerely apologize for all the viewers that were watching the stream.

Even though the last 2 lines can be read like someone is pointing a gun towards you, that's a respectful post. I think everyone can relate when ingame salt takes over

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

I think that was very fun and memorable, i really miss shittalking in other tourneys. Like i gives character to players and makes viewing experience much better

Skill issue

No worries! It added to the fun of the event!

We're not in the position of korean gaming houses and their duties to sponsors that force politeness at all times! A bit of character is lots of fun when it doesn't turn into long-standing hatred, which this obviously hasn't!

Well played in the tourney! I'm in awe of the skills on display by all of you! x

Alright guys next tournament full blast on the toxicity, everyone mald

Need a mod, controlled by twitch chat, that would give extra mass to players, and chat would vote who is doing better trashtalkig

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

I assumed that you know turbo since both of you are FaF veterans. And your apology personal and here are great, but guys this post is not necessary nor good in the greater view. Nobody of us was in your situation, we don't know your relationship or communication style. We were guest who are allowed to watch your clash. If I would start to criticize you, I would be the asshole. So please don't let us expect these post or even bump that. #Against the cancel culture.
Thanks for the matches btw.

How is it cancel culture when someone apologizes?

Cancel culture is where people live in fear of severe consequences, that are not handed down in a fair way (in that you get punished severely, or not at all, depending on your politics or your race or religion)

The purpose of establishing a cancel culture is to establish conformity or to lay the groundwork for genocide by teaching people to hate and look down on their neighbors

A player choosing to apologize, out of a sense of honor, and not because they are afraid of consequences being imposed on them, is definitely not "cancel culture." Even if Yudi was worried about being punished for his behavior, and thought he might lower the chances of being punished by apologizing, it's still not cancel culture unless someone was trying to punish him severely in order to enforce conformity.

The kind of people who support "cancel culture" are authoritarian bootlickers who enjoy hurting people and they're afraid of dissenting points of view gaining traction by way of democratic elections or by way of unimpeded debates in social media. They support censorship, unequal application of laws, and giving as much power as possible to unelected rulers, such as unelected bureaucrats and unelected judges. They will always say that they are doing this to "save democracy" but really they just want to impose such a severe conformity on what people are allowed to do, say, think, or vote for that democracy itself becomes meaningless.

Positively impressed arma.

@blackyps said in My Apologies from my behaviour in the tourney:

How is it cancel culture when someone apologizes?

Did I explain myself that bad???

All the things you do or not do have consequences. Apologizing to the crowd should be an unnecessary thing because turbo was the target of his emotions, so the whole thing was about him not us. When we get triggered by yudi it is our problem because we were guest in his his clash with turbo.
Ofc his reflection and his post is nice, but these kind of posts lead to the entitlement that this kind of behavior is unacceptable and we have the right to enforce a "better" environment, which we have not.

This may be the foundation of potential cancel culture. The corresponding thought chain I teased with "against the cancel culture" and it has nothing to do with yudi. The target audience are we, when we communicate, manage our expectations or try to moderate the aelus chat^^

To sum it up:
Reflection - nice
Personal apology - nice
This post - unnecessary

I know that this whole statement is controversial, but I try to be that kind of man that gives my opponent a credit when I try to decode/understand his message.
In communication it's our responsibility to make sure that we understand others right and others get our message. But we have no right to get not triggered, because failure will happen. All these things happened between yudi and turbo. Therefore the topic must be handled by them not us.
Ofc we may change our opinion to yudi based on his in-game chat, but I really doubt that this is the case for most of us, since most of us know him.
So this post is unnecessary and by recognizing it the reader passively forms the opinion that yudis in-game chat is of public interest and god bless it is not.
And like arma said I'm very happy that it is not my business.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." (And this is a thought teaser as well it has nothing to do with yudi^^).

I enjoyed your rawness and your stream. Thanks for being real and streaming your matches, was a great insight on how a pro controls the game board.

[edited out: I think I might have been digressing too much here (I can't delete this post).]