Which Supcom units would CHAT GPT use in case of a fight with another AI?

I asked Chat GPT for the best overal units in case of a war with another AI when humankind was extinct. Below the response. So is the Clown team our last hope and line of defense?

chatgpt.png

Finally a being smart enough to use the Fatboy as a factory, I'm vindicated

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

Using Fatboy as a Factory is something even I've never heard of.
Wow.

~ Stryker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I once asked it what good SupCom strategies are, and it answered surprisingly well. Then I asked it when to use the Super Dragon in SupCom, and it confidently explained how the Super Dragon is an experimental air unit best used in the late game.

As a form of smack talk on our discord, I had ChatGPT write a 'strategy guide' addressed to a couple of friends who play Aeon, telling them how to improve their game play.

The first paragraph was obvious, but decent advice.

The second paragraph stressed the importance of air superiority, and touted the power of the T3 interceptor...

It then suggested keeping the interceptors safe by using mobile shield generators.

... Like the Ahwassa. 😄

... and the UEF SHIELD BOAT. LMAO.

Third paragraph mentioned how the Czar could use it's long-range artillery to rain destruction on enemies from afar, and I knew I had struck gold.

@doompants said in Which Supcom units would CHAT GPT use in case of a fight with another AI?:

Third paragraph mentioned how the Czar could use it's long-range artillery to rain destruction on enemies from afar, and I knew I had struck gold.

You simply haven't seen the glorious sideways CZAR bombardment strategy. Gotta make sure to angle it.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png