@swkoll Seems reasonable

I'm in

For sure!

Я 1500

This post is deleted!

I sign up!!!!!!!!!!! 1800

Skill issue

Map pool posted

@swkoll did I miss something or why are there 7.5x7.5 maps in there? It's 5x5, then 10x10, then 20x20 or is there an exception?

@sladow-noob Map-Gen can create them will look like a 10k map but will be a 7.5k playable area

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

@Rowey Yes, but it doesn't make sense for me then. What category is that? Do the players agree on e.g. playing 7.5x7.5 instead of 10x10? Is it meant to be a 4th map if e.g. two rounds are a draw?

@swkoll said in 2023 Spring Invitational Qualifier:

This is a 1v1 Double Elimination bracket with BO3 games in the winners bracket and BO1 games in the losers bracket. The bracket will be seeded based on ladder rating. Each BO3 will consist of a 5x5, 10x10, and 20x20, played in that order.

I'm focusing on this point.

Also why I'm at it - what's the setting for the BO1 then? Like either I unironically just didn't see that point after reading his post like 5 times but dunno xD

Mapgen 7.5 by 7.5 count as 5 by 5 maps in tourneys unless specifically detailed otherwise.

Ras Boi's save lives.

This post is deleted!

The vast majority of the maps are prechosen.

Although it says a 5 by 5, 10 by 10, 20 by 20

In most cases for each round maps are preselected.

For example, Round 1 could be Cobalt Valley, Twin Rivers, Forlorn fjords.

We do not actually pick what maps we play they are prechosen.

Ras Boi's save lives.

I see, that's good to know. Was wondering whether it was that system or a veto one. Tyty for clarification