XtremWars 1.6 for all game versions

Just wait for the game patch.

We are testing all changes first with the develop branch.
In 4-6 weeks this will be patched to the release files.

Campaign and coop are using the release files and will work automatically after the patch

@uveso Oh awesome. Thank you for your replies and continuous hard work on FAF. 🙂

you are welcome

Uveso thank you so much for bringing this mod back to life and having it available to both FAF and steam. I do have a question however, Do you happen to know if this unit was ever added to the mod or if its possible to have in the mod?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/xtreme-wars/images/uef-air-carrier-and-new-spaceships-2#imagebox

i do recall seeing it in a mod or something but i cant remember where. i could be mistake but i was double checking with you or with anyone else here if they know

Hello holybeast67,

thanks a lot for you kind feedback.

Sadly i have never seen this UEF Carrier in any mod.
Looks like it was never released.

Dang what a shame but thank you either way for the quick response! really appreciate it

In case you did not have it already, here is my general mod thread:
https://forum.faforever.com/topic/364/updated-mods-for-faf-and-vanilla-steam

There you will find updates and changes for all my mods that i maintain and some of my own mods.

i shall keep this in my updates thanks for it! and really again thank you for making the mods available

This post is deleted!

Update 16.Feb.2023(v1.5)

• Unit UAL0401 fixed Tractor Claw; disallow targets: Ships, SACUs and Experimentals
  • Unit UALEW0002 fixed Tractor Claw; disallow targets: Ships, SACUs and Experimentals

Hello Uveso. What version is the 'Extreme Wars' mod in the vault rn. I know the old game type was 1.0. If it's current, any updates to fix some of the invisible models? Correction: Seems in 1.5 the UEF Mech Marine is built instantly instead of in 7 seconds so the game skips the spawning of the model, leaving an invisible Mech Marine. This is the only unit that seems to do this in my testing.

@Gen-Yeznorrick

the version on this forum thread and inside the vault is 1.5.
The version is based on the FAF featured mod that was version 1.0

i checked unit [UEL0106] (Mech Marine) and you are right.
The unit can only be built once, after that there is no more build time and no more visible models.

Update 21.Jun.2023 (v1.6)

-Unit UEL0106 (Light Assault Bot) fixed construction problem (Thanks to Jip)

This post is deleted!

Hi, myself and friends have just returned to FAF (again) and it appears as though the Scavenger (Cybran land experimental anti nuke) is not working with the latest version.
The weapon tracks but never fires or fires but never hits.
Cheers

Edit:
Confirmed that the Scavenger tracks but never fires. All controls for the Scavenger are greyed out (could not set hold fire for instance)

Can also confirm the post below that the Aeon ACU is invisible and unmoveable when played by a player.

I found a quite big bug: Aeon ACUs don't appear at the beginning of the game.
If i play cybran, aeon acu stay invisible but ai still use them.
If I play aeon, i can't play (it don't move or build) also i have already access to all Tech build and experimental.

Also this mod seems to be not compatible with M27 and M28 AI mod due to an "memory access violation".