@jip As implied, the unit is originally from the BlackOps line of mods. Yes, it is the Citadel MK II.
The unitpack, I'm talking about where I noticed the issue from, is Mixed Combat Pack (MCP): https://github.com/SmalkiGroove/mcp-mod . MCP mixes together popular units, of various untipacks, and bugfixes/rebalances them together for one mod (TotalMayhem is notorious for having more powerful units vs. vanilla). My main interest in the mod is the backbone programming work he did, and notsomuch it being a convenient unitpack in one mod.
I did check over the BP file of his version of the Citadel, and it's fine. Here's a Winmerge report showing the differences: Citidel differences.7z . The left column is basically Uveso's BO release, and the right column is from MCP. The differences are just unit stats, and sourcing to make the unit work in his mod. And yes, I did follow-up on the Railgun01 files, and didn't see any differences there over Uveso's BO release.
I also mentioned running my standard mod array testing this (this doesn't include MCP - I only recently discovered it this past week). I ran a sandbox game, and this is where the screenshot came from. All those projectiles are "stuck".
I will see if any of my other mods are interfering with this, but I'm raising doubts. When I ran MCP, for my LAN session, the only other stuff running was basically QOL stuff. This seems to be something caused by the recent patches. I don't recall seeing this issue, beforehand, with the Citadel.