Patch 3732 - 3735

@jip said in Patch 3732:

Do you have a replay of the swiftwind feeling weaker?

Looking through my replays, just the one is Dev. version. The others are regular, which definitely colored my impression. Coupled with still learning my air game (bad turns, overestimating the unit), I'm going to chalk this up to 'jumping the gun'. I will make a point of noting stuff as I play, rather than sitting on it for a week+ (so busy playing that I hadn't even thought of feedback as I go).

https://replay.faforever.com/16834110 - 13:40; 5 Swifty vs. 10 Intie, not even close

@immortal-d it's not 5 vs 10, it's 5 swifties vs 20 inties xd. Also the turn you did made the swifties not shoot well at all so, swifties arent weaker. But dont worry! You'll learn with practice!

FAF Website Developer

Swiftwinds have always lost to mass equivalent value in ints.

Is there a reason why reclaim doesn't die to splash damage anymore?

@themanwithbeans said in Patch 3732:

Is there a reason why reclaim doesn't die to splash damage anymore?

Replay ID 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Hi. Don't know if this bug has to do with this patch but my first game on the new patch had an instance where bricks didn't fire at t1 units in range because there were some pillars just outside their range.
https://replay.faforever.com/16864415 at about 25:30 to 25:55

@chenbro101 I think I remember seeing my T2 PDF (seraphim) not attacking enemy metal extractors. Maybe this could be related?

Never Fear, A Geek is Here!

If a target is right outside of a unit it can prepare to fire at that unit. This is a scanning radius. It is balance related to change that.

Released another fix - game version 3735. See the second post of this topic for the changelog.

Wasn't the general problem that e-dependent buildings continue to use 100% e even when they are not working because of a stall? Which is completely different from how mass works?

Would it be possible to disable a building when it stalls and start a timer, so after like 5 seconds it tries to turn itself on again (and you cannot turn it on sooner)? This would still punish you for uncontrolled e stall, but it would punish continued stall less than before and it would make mass-fabs auto-balanced by getting deactivated randomly.

I think you're responding in the wrong topic 🙂 .

Was it also intended for a "boosted" shield to show an inaccurate bar of it's shield hp?