Setons Wars Tournament

Sign me up 🙂 H-o-l-a 900

How do we know which team picks slots first?

Probably be same as rainbow cup both captains do !roll in aeolus.
Highest roll picks side and slots first.

Ras Boi's save lives.

Turns out I can play, sign me up pls: Harzer99 1880 global

@noonecares Yes, I think that would be the best way

Sorry for my English. I use translator

i'm singing out

The embodiment of depression...

Signup! butch3r 1550

@pryanichek

I can't see an official faflive event planned?

Therefore, I will cover the tournament live on my youtubes on the 9th, i'll find co-casters and grab people into discord for their thoughts on the games as usual.

jackffff 1500

ZLO 2094

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

@derpfaf
I would enjoy co casting for some of the games

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

I guess I'll sign up too, Shen 1900

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

Before the draft I will check the exact ratings of the players and the top 8 will become captains. The list will be posted in the comments below the post. The captains will have to enter the #setons-wars-draft in the official discord of the FAF at 14.00 UTC.

I'm very excited about the high number of players who signed up! Unfortunately, we can't expand the number of teams. This would lead to the fact that we will not have time to hold tournaments in 1 day.

However we can do 1 more tournament (without prize money) for those who won't be drafted, but want to play in Seton's Wars! If I'm allowed, the winners of that tournament will get avatars. Details will be published after the draft of the main tournament.

@Pryanichek Where and when will the draft take place?