25/09 Mini Legend of the Stars #1

@espinotorreto Check the LoTS workshop thread, the point standings have been updated there.

@tagada I am still wanna see a place where I can see my name, like it was with ftx , also I searched and not found it. Also my Ava with first place with ladder league tour was deleted and I don’t know why it was, maybe now I have 0 pts.

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

@espinotorreto
https://forum.faforever.com/topic/1458/lots-2021-workshop-thread/20
The Ava you are talking about - Ladder Knight is not a permanent avatar and it's being held by the current winner of the latest League Invitational.

That was intended to be a perm ava btw, or rather like a yearly one since I wanted to basically have every person get some part of a knight’s gear and then it can be handed off for the next season.

Oh well, we have only 1 so 🤷

well yeah i was only around for 1 of the series to make an ava for 4head

@tagada thanks

Sign me up!
Ladder: 1762

Let's goooo

Why the hell not I got weekend off.
Sign me up.
Time to learn to play 1v1s

Ras Boi's save lives.

Signing up

ERROR
Please enter a longer post. Posts should contain at least 8 character(s).

@thewheelie said in 25/09 Mini Legend of the Stars #1:

Is there a reason the tourney starts an hour earlier than usual? Asking for a certain eh.. guy

What do you mean? I have seen events start between 9 AM and 12 noon my time throughout. What is the "usual" time?

14 or 15 utc

If I can find some TD help I can start some later. For the foreseeable future, had to shuffle around my schedule quite a bit and after last event taking over 7 hours, really going to compromising some days.

I can run some events to start at 14 for sure going forward, but this one in particular I have to ensure I’m done well before some other plans.

The tournaments gonna be like 3 hours, it’s 6-8 games for a single dude to play.

For it to be 7 hours every game must be an hour long.

I don’t think this one will be 7 hours and I don’t think it will be only 3.

30 minutes per game has been pretty accurate for the last 3 years, it’s gonna be 3 hours capping at 4 hours even when accounting for complete and total logistical failure on someone’s end

there's always a lot of dead time inbetween games though

profile picture credits to petric

That’s accounted for with the time I set. 12 games for LotS with LotS tournies going from 5.5 to 7 hours. Not to mention there is significantly less room for deadtime here with half this tournament being BO1.

When I made the first round BO1 for LotS we pretty much always hit 5.5 hours or so.

I kept track of the game lengths during LotS because it tended to be a good metric to gauge which series to give to casters, I'd get like 2 of 12 series that would go over an hour in total time.