POINTS issue

Very often when I play ladder 1v1 and win, replay shows me unknown result and doesnt give points for victory. I used to think its because I click quit game to early, but this last game #22742006 I have waited enough, went to kitchen to make a drink, returned, clicked show points (graphs) and quited the game and... anyway unknown result. Im tired of this thing. why it happens? why it happens so often with me? How to fix? Please fix. And give me back my points please. MY POINTS!!!

2 of 3 games that happend with electrician. Maybe because he quits the game before his commander exposion idk. Maybe some players use some kind of bug to not to lose their points?

So the answer of a mod:

Hey Nasimka! We're sorry to hear this continues to be an issue for you. We've received similar reports of this happening from other players (playing against others). Please create a thread on the forum to discuss the issue, as it looks like this needs the attention of the game-devs rather than the mods.

I've heard similar things before, there was a thread on the forums that I cannot find again at the moment. The issue has been looked into before, but apparently it's very difficult to replicate. This makes investigating the cause and finding a fix difficult.

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

This post is deleted!

#22781078 again
maybe the cause is because i had a replay opened so in the same time i had 2 supcom applications running (maybe not)
PS always waiting for my points to be recompensated

@nasimka We cannot adjust points after the fact, sorry.

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

Pavor had 2 recent ladder games vs Riot where he lost and both of them were "unknown result", but next or previous one he won was rated. The question was arised in Discord but unfortunately still not solved.
I personally had an evening playing 2 games vs SilentNoob, the one I lost was rated, the one I won was uknown result.
In result I see we have 1800 player that plays a lot recently and improved a lt (imo) who have won 2000 two times without being rewarded or at least knowing the bug is fixed in a short time.
We have around 10 active ladder 1v1 1700-1800 players right now who may still queue and this makes us a bit depressed.

There is a good reference to Petric's post from 2017 (Why FAF competitive scene is dying) about importance of rewarding for those who want to improve comptetitively.

We ask for assistance to keep high FAF competetive spirit so please solve this issue asap.

@swatoslav said in POINTS issue:

We ask for assistance to keep high FAF competetive spirit so please solve this issue asa

We've seen more reports of this, but it's been difficult to find a specific pattern and cause.

See all my projects:

Im one of those ladder players and it almost never happens to me. When it does, it seems to happen at random. So I hardly care about it.

tbh it happens quite often. Especially often when I've just won and I live the game on instead of closing immediately; I will look into it.

Remember: Losing is Fun!

@stormlantern good to know about how much you care about it