petit problème de son

bonjour dite moi j'ai un petit problème de son problème ici (video)
pourriez vous m'aider?

@ironarc Can you please provide some details of your issue as well as any client &/or game logs and if needed some screen shots of your issue instead of insisting that somebody clicks on a link?

Hi ironarc! Please describe your problem in some more detail.
Additionally, your link isn't working. If it's a video, perhaps upload it to youtube?

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

video ici

comme le montre la video les musique du jeu son bonne mais les son des attaque des vois et autre ne fonctionne pas cela me le fait sur FAF mais aussi sur SC:FA ( le jeu de base) aussi

@ironarc Please post in English, Iron. Few people on the forums can speak French, so if you'd like to be helped you'll have to speak the language the rest of us do 😉

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

@ironarc said in petit problème de son:

"As shown in the video, the game's music is good, but the sound effects of attacks, voices, and others are not working. This happens to me on FAF as well as on SC:FA (the base game)."

@ironarc Simple sound issue fix steps are:

• Windows key > type: Control Panel > Open > Sound > Playback > select the Device you use:
  • Configure > Stereo > finish configuration,
  • Properties:
  • Enhancements > Disable all enhancements,
  • Advanced > 16 bit, 44100 Hz,
  • Spatial Sound > Off,
  • Restart or Shift+Shutdown (not just Shutdown) of PC

If your headphones come with any applet/program, then you may want to disable that & try using the headphones without it. Similarly, if they use a USB or Bluetooth dongle to connect to the PC, see if you can connect directly without the dongle.

See this thread for further troubleshooting: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4084/solutions-for-snd-error-xact-invalid-arg-xact3dapply-failed

OK thank you it worked I think when I updated my driver it must have bugged

GLHF!