connection problem

@zhanghm18 You should be able to click the blue Reply button:

2538055f-52fe-4f98-837d-182934eaae6b-image.png

Then click the Upload File button to add both the client.log & the game_21xxxxxx.log files:

c89e7b41-f966-4037-8875-768f84cc8bc6-image.png

@zhanghm18 As magge stated, try using a different connection type. Ethernet would be best, but Power Line also works well.

@mostlostnoob But now the problem is that I can't log in to the client againcc18deb0-f311-4c73-88e7-e5341e620add-图片.png

In my opinion, there are two big possibilities - Your security software is blocking something, or your provider is blocking something.

Maybe you can narrow it down even further by trying a VPN from another country. (EU or USA preferred)

@magge I am using VPN. Still no help

Have you disabled any security software as well? If it still doesn't work, then I am unfortunately out of ideas. Maybe as last resort reinstall everything.

If you know any IT savvy guy in real life, maybe he/she can take a look at the PC.

From the logs it looks like your server is trying to connect to localhost 127.0.0.1:80 as if it is the lobby server which won't work. So maybe your host resolution.

From your screenshot it also looks like your client is unable to download the remote config from https://content.faforever.com/dfc-config.json for some ssl reason so it seems like maybe something is wrong with your DNS situation or something