connection problem

My client is having a connection problem. My account is often unavailable. Even if you are logged in, it will always show that you are connecting after creating the game.2c20d023-dcc2-436b-81fb-3833d89b9bc0-图片.png

This is LOG
client.log

@zhanghm18 Have you tried adding an exclusion/exception in the Firewall of your AV software & Windows Security?

Also, what type of connection are you using to get to the internet; WiFi, Ethernet, Power Line, etc.?

@mostlostnoob I have not tried the firewall problem, because the FAF link is not always a problem, and occasionally you can successfully start the game.

I use WIFI.

Try to narrow down the issue by using a LAN cable instead of WIFI.

@magge However, when I used the older version of client, I did not have such frequent link problems

@zhanghm18 In the FAF client, go to the top left menu > Settings:

1. General > Write ICE Log File > check,
  2. Forged Alliance Forever > Use FAF Debugger when starting Forged Alliance > check > click "Get the latest version of the debugger",
  3. Allow the ICE adapter to use IPv6 > unchecked,
  4. Preferred Coturns for ICE > select only Global,

Next, quit the client (check Task Manager). Once it's completely closed, open the client again & play.

The next time you join a game & have connection issues, please click the Reply button at the bottom between the 👁 (View) icon & the "Mark unread" button. Next, go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified, then drag/drop these files into the Reply message window so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at:

1. client.log file (the Text Document file without the date),
  2. ice-adapter.log & advanced-ice-adapter.log (both in a separate folder)

@mostlostnoob How do I share these files when I have link problems again? I didn't find the button you were talking about.
Maybe I can upload the file in this post?

@zhanghm18 You should be able to click the blue Reply button:

2538055f-52fe-4f98-837d-182934eaae6b-image.png

Then click the Upload File button to add both the client.log & the game_21xxxxxx.log files:

c89e7b41-f966-4037-8875-768f84cc8bc6-image.png

@zhanghm18 As magge stated, try using a different connection type. Ethernet would be best, but Power Line also works well.

@mostlostnoob But now the problem is that I can't log in to the client againcc18deb0-f311-4c73-88e7-e5341e620add-图片.png

In my opinion, there are two big possibilities - Your security software is blocking something, or your provider is blocking something.

Maybe you can narrow it down even further by trying a VPN from another country. (EU or USA preferred)

@magge I am using VPN. Still no help

Have you disabled any security software as well? If it still doesn't work, then I am unfortunately out of ideas. Maybe as last resort reinstall everything.

If you know any IT savvy guy in real life, maybe he/she can take a look at the PC.

From the logs it looks like your server is trying to connect to localhost 127.0.0.1:80 as if it is the lobby server which won't work. So maybe your host resolution.

From your screenshot it also looks like your client is unable to download the remote config from https://content.faforever.com/dfc-config.json for some ssl reason so it seems like maybe something is wrong with your DNS situation or something