Ban appeal process

I understand that it is asked a lot from ppl who do this on their own time, but is there an appeal process for bans?

I would at least like to know who banned me and maybe be able to ask for his reasoning behind this.

@wzds You need to contact the Moderation Team via email: [email protected]

While MostLostNoob is definitely correct, for short-term bans and questions regarding moderation you may also contact us by opening a ticket in discord. Should get you a faster response, @wzds .

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

Questions about a short-term ban can be different from trying to "appeal" a short-term ban

If the question is "hey dude don't ban me let me back in" that's like an appeal

If the question is "golly, what did I do, why is that not allowed" that's just a question

@mostlostnoob Generally correct, but in this case we (mods) discussed it internally and agreed that a ticket would work best, for basically the same reasons arma wrote out 🙂

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects: